GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto IV (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=273)
-   -   What "Ridiculous Rumors" should we see? (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85066)

m_richy66 03-06-2007 03:57 AM

What "Ridiculous Rumors" should we see?
 
We all know what happened with SA. Now with GTA IV how far do you think people will go? What bullshit do you expect to hear about before or after the game is released?

All I can say is bring on the UFO’S and Bigfoot :smash:

Jimmy_86 03-06-2007 06:00 AM

Well I've been wondering if the "Shadykiller" will return whom some may remember from VC/SA days. I also wondered why they weren't doing their thing with the stories games but there could be many reasons for that.

Anyone remember the shadykiller?

EDIT: Just found these. Looks like "Rockstars shadykiller" wasn't real.

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13333 (don't post in this ofcourse)
http://friendpages.com/cgi-bin/publi...id=shadykiller

jwrebholz 03-06-2007 09:01 AM

I heard the main character will be an alien from outer space.

(If that doesn't start something, I dunno what WILL)

I'm a Robot 03-06-2007 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy_86
Well I've been wondering if the "Shadykiller" will return whom some may remember from VC/SA days. I also wondered why they weren't doing their thing with the stories games but there could be many reasons for that.

Anyone remember the shadykiller?

EDIT: Just found these. Looks like "Rockstars shadykiller" wasn't real.

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13333 (don't post in this ofcourse)
http://friendpages.com/cgi-bin/publi...id=shadykiller

I don't may you please tell me who he is?(yes i read your post but still)

Anyway i'd like to see UFOs,Leatherface and Piggsy,Bigfoot,Yeti,the IT clown(lol yes the one from the movie), a crazy serial killer,Jaws,A 4 armed freak that lives in the woods,Loc ness Monster,Abandonded islands, Zombies, Dinosaurs in the woods, and anything else that rockstar can think of.

Cutts 03-06-2007 11:57 AM

You beat me I'm a Robot. To Leatherface that is, that had some serious speculation in the Winter of the SA year. Pictures, all that. I expect to see Ghosts in the Woods, Crazy Ninjas, The Girl from The Ring.

ivar87 03-06-2007 12:48 PM

Yea, it would be fantastic if they really would put in some freaky poop like Yeti's or UFO's or even dinosaurs.
Something out of the ordinary.

swallowed 03-06-2007 01:04 PM

I wouldn't want UFO's ,Yetis, or Dinosaurs in GTA IV because it just doesn't fit in with what you do in the game, it would be cool to find an occasional guy who tries to kill you in the woods or something, but dinosaurs and yetis just wouldn't seem likes something that would be put in GTA IV.

I'm a Robot 03-06-2007 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivar87
Yea, it would be fantastic if they really would put in some freaky poop like Yeti's or UFO's or even dinosaurs.
Something out of the ordinary.

Put on my huntin hat my combat boots some camo jeans and a combat jacket grab my rifle. i'm gonna go yeti hunting. 3 days into the search boys it appears i've came across a yeti civilization.

Asif 03-06-2007 01:48 PM

We've had ghost cars in San Andreas, let's bring a whole ghost ship!
Heh, whatever, all these rumours depend upon the environment of the game, which yet to be known.

I'm a Robot 03-06-2007 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asif
We've had ghost cars in San Andreas, let's bring a whole ghost ship!
Heh, whatever, all these rumours depend upon the environment of the game, which yet to be known.

Great idea and the guardian of the ship is the cracken

BigMike 03-06-2007 03:12 PM

Well if it was Japan we could have Godzilla...

ivar87 03-06-2007 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMike
Well if it was Japan we could have Godzilla...

LOL!
That'd be superb :D

GTA Mike 03-06-2007 04:46 PM

I can see someone making a fuss about children or something

Jimmy_86 03-06-2007 05:22 PM

From what I remember, and if there's someone who remembers better - please post, Rockstars shadykiller was someone who claimed to be a Rockstar insider (or at least have some close inside source) and posted supposed info about Vice City & San Andreas in the lead up to their releases. Some of the stuff turned out to be true, but some was also false.

nOs jOn 03-06-2007 07:24 PM

what was some of the true info he posted?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.