GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Series Discussion (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   VCS Website has been updated! (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76713)

CaliMex 09-05-2006 07:02 PM

VCS Website has been updated!

It doesn't look like someone beat me to it but the VCS website has been updated now. Clicky Here.

There is like stuff on there now. I saw the trailer and Victor doesn't sound like Ving Rhames at all. It even looks like he really does have a white lady (and not just a drug reference) but I may be wrong. It looks like there are 18 screenshots plus a wallpaper download. Under the screen and above the info, news, screens, etc. are a few different shapes that you can click on to see what's on MeTV news or on the radio. There is still some stuff like the music and multiplayer links that do not have anything yet but enjoy!

.:nemesis:. 09-05-2006 07:05 PM

Nice one !!!!

All the screenshots and more now available.

I found the teaser ads for Radio stations etc.. click any revolving piece of picture background in Downloads section.

Asif 09-05-2006 08:07 PM

WOW! Never thought that R* would choose Tuesday this time. Thank you Calimax. :D

iKlipse 09-05-2006 08:10 PM

Awesome trailer, brilliant song, I love it despite it being played at a good friends funeral... but the site looks awesome, got my backround up, pics look real impressive. I got a real gut feeling this is gonna touch us the way vice city did that no other GTA's have :)

Can't wait!

Well done CaliMex +rep

BritishGangSta 09-05-2006 08:17 PM

The only voice I noticed was Dennis Leary on the Bait and Switch boating show. Anyways thanks for finding this calimex :)

Asif 09-05-2006 08:32 PM

Hahaha! Pretty weird thing is that Vice City stories is taking place in 1984 and the song used in trailer (I Want to Know What Love Is by foreigner) is from 1985!
Oh well, they messed it before, when they added (I Just) Died in Your Arms by Cutting Crew to the Radio of Vice City'86, though the song is from '87.

The Dave 09-05-2006 08:39 PM

Fuck yes, Im so happy the music sounds so good.

qwertyguy 09-05-2006 08:51 PM

I love Rockstar so much right now.

phreak 09-05-2006 09:03 PM

Fucking pwn.

Asif 09-05-2006 09:45 PM

Wasnt that Catalina (Cynthia Farrell) voicing in the George Moorehead clip? Really sounds like her. :D

Lettermaniac 09-05-2006 09:54 PM

Awesome, were getting closer and closer!

Havok 09-05-2006 10:12 PM

YAYAYAYAYAYAY YAYY!!!!!!!!

what a great way to start off the new school year!

but thats deffinently not Ving Rhames.

Larry Novellino 09-05-2006 10:13 PM

The game looks unreal. Can't wait to put my PSP to use.

Inevitable rep for ya Cali, nice work.

CaliMex 09-05-2006 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BritishGangSta
The only voice I noticed was Dennis Leary on the Bait and Switch boating show. Anyways thanks for finding this calimex :)

Watch the trailer and then you will know what I mean. A few characters speak in the trailer (like always) and Vic is one of them and doesn't sound so Ving Rhames ish. Lance looks so geeky and I am wondering who that soldier is at the beginning of the trailer. The song didn't feel right (for me) with the trailer but I still liked the song. It was great overall. The MeTV thing was funny like this commercial:
You Chew
You Suck
Then Pow
Release
The Gum that "Shoots a Load in Your Mouth!

Thundercracker 09-05-2006 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asif
Hahaha! Pretty weird thing is that Vice City stories is taking place in 1984 and the song used in trailer (I Want to Know What Love Is by foreigner) is from 1985!
Oh well, they messed it before, when they added (I Just) Died in Your Arms by Cutting Crew to the Radio of Vice City'86, though the song is from '87.

Hit songs are usually played on the radio before the album release, and sometimes the release between the single and album with the single on it are pretty distant and songs are usually credited under the date of the album release primarily. I'm sure they did their research.