>MASSIVE RESOURCES LIST<
- Simple to use, click browse, select your picture, click upload, and you're done! No registration required.
- Easy to use, keeps track of all the images you upload. Registration required.
- Web hosting, forum hosting, and file hosting, all for free!
- One of the best sites for Photoshop tutorials. Teaches you new strategies, tricks, and tips.
- Many great tutorials for Photoshop, Cinema 4D, Flash, and more.
- Some great tutorials for over 50 different programs.
- Over 20 pages of great Photoshop tutorials.
- A very organized list of great tutorials for Photoshop 6.0 +.
Paint Shop Pro Users Group
Photoshop Face Life
Alan Hettinger Animation Tutorial
Graphic-Design.com Photoshop Tips & Tricks
RichGentlemenHide.com Fountain Of Youth Tutorial
Circuit Board Tutorial
Vecpix Aqua Ball Tutorial
Melissa Clifton Tutorials
- Very well known site with thousands of brushes for Photoshop
- 160+ brushes to choose from. Lots of grunge.
- The Largest Photoshop Brush Resource On The Internet
- Great fonts with tons to choose from. All free.
1001 Free Fonts
- The name says it all. Lots of fonts, all free.
- 4,700 free fonts to download, for Windows and Macintosh.
- Over 1,000 fonts to download for free.
Simply the Best
- Very large varitey of fonts to choose from, download for free.
- Need renders from your favorite games? Game Renders is the best out there!
- Excellent site for renders if Game Renders doesn't have what you're looking for.
- A very nice site for renders for all your favorite characters and a selection of backgrounds.
- Are you an artist? Whether it be graphics, poetry, photography, web design, or 3D modelling, show off some of your best pieces here.
- Official Adobe/Macromedia website. Find info on all of their products, download 30 free day trials for them, and find tutorials on how to use them.
- Can't afford Photoshop? Then try out GIMP. It's not as good as Photoshop, but a good alternative.
Please post more sites to help this guide grow and help us all out even more.
Re: Resources Guide
- Excellent site for renders if game renders doesn't have what you're looking for.
Nice thread! It deserves a sticky.
Yeah, that's a good site, Gamaya. I'll add it to my first post.
Wow! This thread is a GOLD MINE!
1 Green Eye
Slim's GTA Brushes
Instinct - Abstract
Instinct - Vector
1001 Free Fonts
And for a huge list of other resources got to CGTalk
Meh, copied from the thread i made at Op.
Edit in what you want ;)
^ That is an excellent post.
If you're into comic book art and what not and need some good fonts for that; check out www.blambot.com
WOW, EXELENT post friend.. :) thanks for the links
http://www.tutorialized.com/ is also awsome
Thanks, Cooper. I'll add them. (although it will take awhile :p)
Slim, Make the category titles bigger, Easier to find stuff then ;)
Yeah, good idea. Looks a lot nicer now.
is allso good...
www.gimp.org free alternative to photoshop.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:05 PM.|