GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto V (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=333)
-   -   GTA Online - Patch 1.03 (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143015)

Zidane 10-09-2013 02:37 AM

GTA Online - Patch 1.03

There are no official patch notes up yet, but a Rockstar employee commented on a Newswire post:

Quote:

This Title Update that just went live on PSN - and is coming soon to Xbox LIVE - addresses character deletion and other loss of game progress. We’ll be posting official info about it later today at the Newswire.
After downloading the update, my character has not been restored :(

Tim 10-09-2013 03:06 AM

Damn that's annoying.

I've been into 3 lobbies as a host and invited people and no one has joined. Don't know if it's related to the new patch or just forever alone.

iKlipse 10-09-2013 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zidane (Post 2305116)
After downloading the update, my character has not been restored :(

You most likely need to create a new one and the bug shouldnt appear again. But it sucks that your character was deleted.

I did see a little info message when connecting to online in the old version saying that if you connect to GTA Online and youre automatically brought to the character screen with no characters existing, you just quit and connect again to GTA Online through the pause menu in single player. Apparently the bug was happening when players were selecting GTA Online during the game start up screen. Since then Ive always started GTA Online through the single player pause menu and never had the bug since.

Zidane 10-09-2013 04:09 AM

I'll create a new character this afternoon if it's not restored or if the problem has not been addressed.

Tim 10-09-2013 04:09 AM

I do exactly the same as iklipse - has worked fine so far.

Killerfist 10-09-2013 04:16 AM

I did notice that the payout for violent duct has been reduced to 3k, not sure if thats part of the latest patch or if they changed that earlier

Lynk 10-09-2013 04:57 AM

Rockstar really haven't taken to this "online" thing have they?

Kez 10-09-2013 05:04 AM

Touch wood, my character has been ok since Sunday. I lost 3 others due to these issues, The cloud servers seems to be improving and today everything has loaded up fine.

I'm kind of in the same boat as you Tim. I'm unsure whether people are struggling to join jobs together or I'm just alone too. :P

Please team up. I am kind of finding it boring grinding missions alone.

Even the crew members are having problems joining or are not interested in playing together. Whats the point of that?

PSN: Major_Kez.

j_harvill 10-09-2013 11:37 AM

I haven't had trouble joining with my crew. I was grinding the violent duct mission until they lowered the payout. So I'm up for grinding thru missions.

Psn:pasqualy
Xbox:krosis88

Kodo 10-09-2013 02:52 PM

what rank are you guys? there are more missions with quick payouts and xp boosts that you can grind, but it depends on your level whats available

Zidane 10-09-2013 03:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Level 0