GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto V (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=333)
-   -   SPOILERS: Grand Theft Auto V Achievements leak (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142552)

Ash_735 08-16-2013 04:54 PM

SPOILERS: Grand Theft Auto V Achievements leak

NOTE: The source of this article contains spoilers for Grand Theft Auto V if you wish to not know what lies ahead and want to be surprised, do NOT visit the source.

Well, with just over a month to go before release, it appears Microsoft have already uploaded the achievement list for Grand Theft Auto V and made it public, good old Microsoft!

The game contains 49 Achievements (50 on PlayStation 3 due to the Platinum), 17 of which will be devoted to Grand Theft Auto Online (Sorry speedrunners, no 100%-ing GTAV within a week of release!), which does reveal new online modes not yet revealed by Rockstar, 11 achievements are hidden and story related with the rest being devoted to gameplay and exploration of the southern San Andreas state, including activities such as Rampages, Stunt Jumps, Weapon and Vehicle Modding and finding SPACE SHIPS??? Well, I guess things are going to get weird.

Once again, the full list does contain some spoilers for the game but if you still wish to check it out then head on over to the Grand Theft Auto V section on Xbox360Achievements.com.

oppar 08-16-2013 04:59 PM

sounds like this game is 100% done

PUSH THE RELEASE DATE FORWARD PLS

"GTA Online: Complete all 10 waves of a Survival."

ZOMBIES?!

j_harvill 08-16-2013 05:03 PM

I want to look so fucking bad.

ZCAB 08-16-2013 05:43 PM

Vehicle...

...insurance? Sounds like they found a way to make modding a car worthwhile this time around.

victim 08-16-2013 05:54 PM

Collect all the Space Ship parts, sounds like hidden packages will be interesting this go around.

HH 08-16-2013 06:04 PM

"Kifflom!"
Complete your path to enlightenment... or not.

Okay, I definitely want to fuck with the cult. Stoked on this!

TGF 08-16-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim (Post 2300300)
Collect all the Space Ship parts, sounds like hidden packages will be interesting this go around.

Holy fucking shit if you can build a flyable space ship after collecting all hidden packages, or fly like, incomplete builds of it when you get so many packages, that would be the fucking tits man.

Fuckin' Moon DLC man. MOON. FUCKIN'. DLC. FLY. TO THE FUCKING. MOON. Kill fucking Moon people and shit.

Himuro 08-17-2013 02:03 AM

Please spoiler the image that's on the main page.

Xan 08-17-2013 05:11 AM

Survive 3 minutes on at least a 3 star Wanted Level with all three characters together off mission.

So basically you can have all three main characters work together even off mission? Aka they stick as a group/squad? I don't know what the point of this achievement is if not

Jimmy_86 08-17-2013 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xan (Post 2300331)
Survive 3 minutes on at least a 3 star Wanted Level with all three characters together off mission.

So basically you can have all three main characters work together even off mission? Aka they stick as a group/squad? I don't know what the point of this achievement is if not

Yeah I think it was confirmed a while back that you could call the other guy/s and hang out together.

Xan 08-17-2013 01:43 PM

That's gonna increase the freeplay enjoyment significantly ie escaping police through country terrain on buggies or something. And hell if you can switch between the driver and the guy who's shooting back that's even more kickass

oppar 08-17-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xan (Post 2300354)
That's gonna increase the freeplay enjoyment significantly ie escaping police through country terrain on buggies or something. And hell if you can switch between the driver and the guy who's shooting back that's even more kickass

but then what is a bit worrying is if you try this and the computer decides to split the group up

Hell Inferno X2 08-17-2013 04:51 PM

I see more of an alien invasion instead of waves of zombies.

Lukeyy19 08-17-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hell Inferno X2 (Post 2300360)
I see more of an alien invasion instead of waves of zombies.

This is Grand Theft Auto, not Saints Row, I see neither.

I'm going to go on record now and say that
the spaceship parts will end up being part of a hoax by some hippies, conspiracy theorists, pranksters, journalists or something, there will not be aliens in GTA V

jwrebholz 08-17-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 (Post 2300364)
This is Grand Theft Auto, not Saints Row, I see neither.

I'm going to go on record now and say that
the spaceship parts will end up being part of a hoax by some hippies, conspiracy theorists, pranksters, journalists or something, there will not be aliens in GTA V

I think that's a pretty safe bet. The other option would be
the parts belong to the Feds and they want 'em back for some reason or another.