GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto V (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=333)
-   -   no news of gta V (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139641)

haendel21 03-10-2013 03:06 PM

no news of gta V

rockstar didn't post any news about gta V for a while. Since the release date announcement, we haven't received any other news about the game. Would rockstar be deceived by their fans who were insulting them ? :confused: Some of them were even canceling their preorders. Or maybe R* is making something bigger of the game like they said : ''it's their biggest project to date'' :rolleyes: . I just hope that it will be worth the wait .

thenotsogoodtrickster 03-10-2013 04:19 PM

I could be reading too far into their press release, but I think they realised that if they ship the game on the proposed release date, it wouldn't be as polished as they would have liked, so delayed the release so they can reach the standards they have set. Tell me if I'm wrong.

誠 Makoto 03-10-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster (Post 2289827)
I could be reading too far into their press release, but I think they realised that if they ship the game on the proposed release date, it wouldn't be as polished as they would have liked, so delayed the release so they can reach the standards they have set. Tell me if I'm wrong.

I agree with you too, I think they are just polishing it more. Also, who knows in addition to GTA V they are going to make their "greatest creation yet" part of GTA V. :D Wouldn't you agree?

Russ 03-15-2013 08:50 AM

Yeah, I'm starting to feel a little sad about the game being delayed. It's going to work out great with the official release date and me having vacation at that time. I just would like some more teaser stuff or maybe a new trailer. Man, I keep thinking about that f...ing shark!

oppar 03-16-2013 05:21 PM

no news until July

belee dat

Russ 03-17-2013 02:26 PM

I hope not. I'm still pretty excited about the game's potential. I just don't want to be distracted with other titles near the release date.

victim 03-17-2013 11:12 PM

We'll start seeing stuff in May. Advertising was meant to pick up again in Januray before the delay, which was ~4 months before the Spring release date, so May makes sense.

It's pretty strange looking at the Newswire and seeing that they've only made 2 posts since the delay, neither of which were in March.

bennifer3000 03-20-2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oppar (Post 2290164)
no news until July

belee dat

I'd say none until August but yeah, we won't have any for awhile.

Maybe some screens post-E3 sometime but that's it.

oppar 03-20-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bennifer3000 (Post 2290361)
I'd say none until August but yeah, we won't have any for awhile.

Maybe some screens post-E3 sometime but that's it.

august is only a month away from release.

we will definitely see previews from july.

Russ 03-20-2013 04:53 PM

I would venture sometime in May to keep the buzz going.

VISALI 03-31-2013 08:10 AM

It is just analogy, but I see a little chance for new information and trailer in later March or early April. If you can remember, Rockstar released the first information and trailer a few weeks after GTA3's tenth anniversary, the first previews and second trailer after Vice City's tenth anniversary. GTA IV is being five years old on 29th April. What do you think?

Russ 04-04-2013 11:09 AM

Possibly, then again who knows at this point. A new trailer would be nice though. Maybe showcasing some underwater action.

Shinji Hirako 04-04-2013 02:07 PM

Well there are the new screens and the Boxart. But that's it. Trailer 3 will hopefully come next month. (First post btw, I came over from GTAForums)