GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements & Feedback (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=282)
-   -   Find a way to bring more people to this forum. (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139636)

誠 Makoto 03-10-2013 11:15 AM

Find a way to bring more people to this forum.
 
Hey its me Makoto, and I see that there is only like 34 or probably 24 people online on this forum and I love this forum and all. So I think we should make this forum more alive! I see other forums that have 700 or more people online! I am now going to make a list of suggestions on how to bring this forum better so more people can join.

Suggestions:
Add more sections and other sub-forums to those sections.
Games, and game adds, Role-playing forums (like in the first suggestion) ect.
Make this site well protected from hackers.
And a Chat box for people to talk to in.

And that's about it. If there is anyone else anyone else would like to add to these idea's please speak up! Thank you! :D

ZCAB 03-10-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 誠 Makoto (Post 2289798)
Add more sections and other sub-forums to those sections.
Games, and game adds, Role-playing forums (like in the first suggestion) ect.

More different sections just means more sections that no one is posting in.

Quote:

Make this site well protected from hackers.
Hackers? I've been here for almost ten years, and I can't remember any real instance of what you'd call "hackers". All we have is spam bots, most of which the average user won't even see.

Quote:

And a Chat box for people to talk to in.
We've had things similar to chat boxes in the past, including an IRC. They were used for about two days before they were completely abandoned.

I have the perfect solution to make this place more active: release a new GTA game.

誠 Makoto 03-10-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZCAB (Post 2289804)
More different sections just means more sections that no one is posting in.



Hackers? I've been here for almost ten years, and I can't remember any real instance of what you'd call "hackers". All we have is spam bots, most of which the average user won't even see.



We've had things similar to chat boxes in the past, including an IRC. They were used for about two days before they were completely abandoned.

I have the perfect solution to make this place more active: release a new GTA game.

Thank you for telling me all these things! I'm new here so I wouldn't know. Any other ideas?

math22 03-21-2013 08:33 PM

making some kind of "forum games" on the forum may help to make this place more active!

iKlipse 03-21-2013 10:16 PM

ZCABs right, we have tried a lot of things such as irc etc. But it was all abandoned. Whats hurting the activity most is the lack of information about GTA V and its almost 5 years to the day since GTA IV. When there is news, even if its not much, its a motive for users to post here and it does actually get busy but after 3 months of silent treatment it becomes inactive again.
Once GTA V is released, like every GTA release, the forums will be busy again. Its always good to see people give feedback and try to help bring some life :)

誠 Makoto 03-24-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iKlipse (Post 2290529)
ZCABs right, we have tried a lot of things such as irc etc. But it was all abandoned. Whats hurting the activity most is the lack of information about GTA V and its almost 5 years to the day since GTA IV. When there is news, even if its not much, its a motive for users to post here and it does actually get busy but after 3 months of silent treatment it becomes inactive again.
Once GTA V is released, like every GTA release, the forums will be busy again. Its always good to see people give feedback and try to help bring some life :)

True, true. :D


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.