||12-25-2012 04:02 AM
[The Lamborghini Challange]
Welcome at The Lamborghini Challange!
This is a request for you modders. Anyone can try to complete the task, but only one will win.
The prize is yet unknown, but I'll offer a testing opportunity for my upcomming Skyrim overhaul called "Death Snow
" - for start.
Anyway, here is the task:
I want to drive the very best Lamborghini in the game. The problem is, there are parts in different models I love and some I don't like. So lets mix it together!
Lamborghini Reventón LP800-4 SV
(Will have a new name after a legendary bull)
- The car base is the Reventón
- Headlights are from Reventón & Aventador style mix with LEDs
- Interiors are from Aventador, but the seats are Murciélago SV's, LCD: Black backgrounded Lambo logo, Reventón's RPM # KMPH LED pics
- Exhauster <- Aventador, "4 staged"
- Front and Rear carbon spoilers from Murciélago SV
- Spoiler from Murciélago SV, with vertical wing pieces on the side
- Side carbon panel style from Aventador if it fits well
- No other changes. Wheels stays Reventón's too.
- The side vents must be assigned to Rear Left & Right Doors
- The engine's hood assigned to hood, and the spoiler as trunk (EPM Braking)
- Door must be scissor (SV)
- Exhauster must work well, good point if Nitro flames placed well
- The car must be colorable, and have at least 1+4 different paintjob option (I'll made some very cool ones!)
- If you can keep the phisical base of Smokey's 2010 Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce v2.0 [EPM], thats a plus point (because I've already made an awesome handling for that one) - But this is no ant important detail.
I think this is a great opportunity to test yourself as a modder.
However, This mod will rock
:) - I'll add my own realistic handling line to it
||12-27-2012 10:19 AM
C'mon modders, this one will be awesome!
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:55 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.