GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto IV Mods (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=318)
-   -   Request topic for scripts (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135522)

Nevitro 11-30-2012 02:05 PM

Request topic for scripts

Hello people!
I think somebody can hear about my work for this site [search "Nevitro" in Script Mods]. I wanted make this game more funny etc. Write down Your ideas for mods! I'm not very good scripter but there aren't many scripter with free time.
Soo, please, public Your new think about script mods! Some mayby i can do and then in credits will be Your nickname! :)

For example:
"I think about special camera for kills from pistol. But only then when player are very nearl. Like a execution. Mayby add animation? And this mod should work few times for 10 minutes."

Killerfist 11-30-2012 02:27 PM

Nice idea (this topic)

I've always thought it'd be cool to create a crime script to increase crime throughout the city, random acts of violence and people shooting eachother for example. There is the ambientwars script but that's complete warfare amongst citizens, I just mean occassional car jackings, street fights, someone shooting another innocent ped or the cops.

Don't expect alot of replies here though, not many people (from gta4-mods.com) visit this forum

Nevitro 11-30-2012 02:37 PM

I know that, mayby nearly i will post my topic on GTA forums, but there admins too long sleep and don't are soo friendly like here.

I got some like that script CrimeCity. THere are randomilly stole cars. But if You want, i can do that. For one minute one man can shoot to other, stole car or just two peds will fight [or not so often, mayby one time for 5 minutes]

It's will simple, because i will drop front of player position [nearly 20 meters] and get some ped near this position and give him task. It will be very simple script [for begining] and will always do on Your eyes [it's will give more emotions for player :) ]

Soo, You want this script?

PS. I too like "Gangs of New York" [Your avatar] ;D

Killerfist 11-30-2012 02:51 PM

Well it's a nice idea for a script but it's just a suggestion ;) if you like working on it, you could do it but I don't really play that much gta 4 anymore. It could be something alot of people like, but you don't have to make it for me specifically

Homyans 12-01-2012 05:12 AM

Man have you ever Played Fallout 3 or New Vegas? can you make V.A.T.S, It's a targeting system that shows different body parts of the target and gives you percentage that you can shoot the target in different body parts, You can check Youtube For Videos if you don't have Fallout.

Nevitro 12-04-2012 02:15 AM

I got Fallout 3. I think it's possible but if game don't give position for bones [right arm etc] it's cant be done.
I got idea for this - just get position bone and task shoot. Just need position of bone.

Edit:
Just do that. Get ped bone position [for example head] and shoot on this position. Work perfectly.

Homyans 12-04-2012 04:16 AM

Great then I'm waiting for more news and release about it. :D

Nevitro 12-04-2012 06:07 AM

Homyans - write about bodies part, because in GTA 4 You can shoot to middle finger... ;D Serious.
Just do mod change bettwen legs, arms, head and torso?
First version will be enable only for 1 ped [without "jumping" camera bettwen characters, like in Fallout 3] and i don't know how to make interface like in Fallout 3... Just must do more simple menu on the right. And time game scale - can't stop game. :( What You think about circle menu on centre of screen and just go around with keys [example A,D]?

Homyans 12-04-2012 06:52 AM

It better be Legs, arms, head and torso only, It's ok for the first version to have those features, No need to stop the game but If you could it would be better, Also what do you mean circle menu on the center of the screen?
It's good to switch between body parts with WASD.

Nevitro 12-04-2012 08:26 AM

Homyans - In Fallout3 game create box of chance of hit near body part. But i can't do this in GTA 4. I must make single menu where will show chance of hit and change bettwen legs, arms etc.

It's look like that [in circle in game:
5% head 20% Torso
2% Left arm 6%Right arm
4% Left leg 7%Right leg

Homyans - In Fallout3 game create box of chance of hit near body part. But i can't do this in GTA 4. I must make single menu where will show chance of hit and change bettwen legs, arms etc.

It's look like that [in circle in game:
5% head 20% Torso
2% Left arm 6%Right arm
4% Left leg 7%Right leg

And i CAN'T stop game time. Game don't allow for this. :(
And how to "show" what body it's target? [without menu]? I Think about Native and "ADD LIGHT" of every position of bone.

Homyans 12-05-2012 08:06 AM

Ok forget the game stop and you could add light no problem.

Nevitro 12-05-2012 09:49 AM

Heh yes, i know, i annyoing :D
What You think about "Hitman mission challange"? Special script for snipers? [spawn ped very far from player]?

Homyans 12-18-2012 08:35 AM

Bump.
Any progress on my VATS request?

Nevitro 12-22-2012 04:48 PM

Homyans - just done that 2 weeks ago [lol] But i decited to not relase bugged version. Fixed bugs, but last think is to add peds array and bones array to shoot.

If You want only one shoot, write to my e-mail. I will send to You this script.
And the last - i want to give script to Julio N.I.B. - he will finish it, make it more flexible and better. :) Soo, nearly, he should upload finished AIMS [i named it that, because VATS are in Fallout - i don't want go to jail ;D ]

Homyans 12-23-2012 01:21 AM

Ok waiting gor Julio to fix it, You dont say really? you mean Even using VATS name is copyrighted?
i dont think so...