GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto V (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=333)
-   -   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer 2 Breakdown (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135216)

Lukeyy19 11-15-2012 05:37 PM

Grand Theft Auto V Trailer 2 Breakdown
 
It's been a year since we saw Trailer 1, some of you may remember I made a trailer breakdown back then, and seeing as so many of you liked it, i've done it again for Trailer 2.

For those that weren't here then or don't remember, here is the forum thread for my first one.

I've done it a little differently this year, I recently got myself some webspace and have been learning some basic web design so I decided to make it in web page form this year, there are 64 screenshots spread across 6 pages, and I have picked out any interesting details I could spot and speculated a few ideas based on what we can see in the trailer.

As with last year, there isn't too much to read, it's mainly all taken up by the screenshots, hopefully you guys like this one as much as last year.

Here's the link to get started:
www.lukeyy19.co.uk/trailer2breakdown/page1/

Please also let me know if you spot any mistakes or important things i've missed, so I can fix/add them! Thanks!

Legham 11-15-2012 06:25 PM

Nice!

On the second page in the screenshot of the bus, i think it's the first bus with see-through windows. So chances are we'll be able to see the people riding it once they get on.. Which could mean buses can be used for transport by the player as well.

also the zonda/enzo car looks preeeetty fucking awesome.

lillb 11-15-2012 06:32 PM

The dog you call a Bulldog looks more like a Rottweiler to me.
Overall a good job and you definitely pointed out many things I missed.

Lukeyy19 11-15-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lillb (Post 2278067)
The dog you call a Bulldog looks more like a Rottweiler to me.
Overall a good job and you definitely pointed out many things I missed.

Hmm, you're probably right, I thought Rottweilers were bigger than that though, i'll add it in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legham (Post 2278066)
Nice!

On the second page in the screenshot of the bus, i think it's the first bus with see-through windows. So chances are we'll be able to see the people riding it once they get on.. Which could mean buses can be used for transport by the player as well.

also the zonda/enzo car looks preeeetty fucking awesome.

I'm pretty sure the bus in IV had see through windows, it just never picked up passengers, would be cool if it did now though.

Edit: yeah it did.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...GTA4-front.jpg

Ash_735 11-15-2012 09:15 PM

In the scene where Trevor is beating the crap out of someone, when the camera pulls away, the woman is wearing a jacket with an MC name blanked out (done on purpose) and what's interesting, could just be me, but the brief glimpse we get of the person Trevor is killing is wearing a black leather jacket, he's also wearing similar pants and shoes that Johnny Klebitz from The Lost and Damned wears.

We know from the ending of TLAD and GTA IV that Johnny leaves Liberty City, we also know that Johnny (and Terry and Brian) have been to Los Santos before (The "I Road Mine in Los Santos, 2004" Patch), so could it be possible that the Los Santos chapter of The Lost M.C. are what Trevor is going after? And did he just kill Johnny in the Trailer?

lillb 11-15-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 (Post 2278068)
Hmm, you're probably right, I thought Rottweilers were bigger than that though, i'll add it in.

They can be really huge. I've seen one that was at least as high as my stomach when on all fours. I don't think they all are that large, however. The markings are pretty unique to Rottweilers as far as I know, although my friend did have a mixed dog that wasn't any parts Rottweiler that had very similar markings. It ended up with a longer snout when it grew up, however, so it didn't look as much like it fully grown.

victim 11-15-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash_735 (Post 2278074)
In the scene where Trevor is beating the crap out of someone, when the camera pulls away, the woman is wearing a jacket with an MC name blanked out (done on purpose) and what's interesting, could just be me, but the brief glimpse we get of the person Trevor is killing is wearing a black leather jacket, he's also wearing similar pants and shoes that Johnny Klebitz from The Lost and Damned wears.

We know from the ending of TLAD and GTA IV that Johnny leaves Liberty City, we also know that Johnny (and Terry and Brian) have been to Los Santos before (The "I Road Mine in Los Santos, 2004" Patch), so could it be possible that the Los Santos chapter of The Lost M.C. are what Trevor is going after? And did he just kill Johnny in the Trailer?

Good eyes. I love when games do things like that, though I'd much prefer to kill Luis.

Does The Lost even have a Los Santos chapter? I thought they were a pretty small-time club to begin with. I think an appearance of the Angels of Death are a given, but I kind of figured The Lost for an East-Coast gang.

Ash_735 11-15-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim (Post 2278080)
Good eyes. I love when games do things like that, though I'd much prefer to kill Luis.

Does The Lost even have a Los Santos chapter? I thought they were a pretty small-time club to begin with. I think an appearance of the Angels of Death are a given, but I kind of figured The Lost for an East-Coast gang.


I can't find much concrete evidence on there being a Los Santos chapter of The Lost M.C. only official ones appear to be Alderney and the Liberty City "Broker" chapters but Terry and Clay mention they have spoke with brothers from around the country during hanging out with them, whethere that means actual chapters or just nomads, who knows.

However, you are right, the Angels of Death first started up in San Andreas in 1949, so they have roots to the state along with San Fiero (and Carcer City interesting enough).

Lukeyy19 11-15-2012 10:05 PM

It seems strange that they would refer to being in Los Santos in 2004 in the patch, the year GTASA was released, yet include them in Los Santos in the V era, when they explicitly stated they are 2 different universes.

iKlipse 11-15-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash_735 (Post 2278074)
In the scene where Trevor is beating the crap out of someone, when the camera pulls away, the woman is wearing a jacket with an MC name blanked out (done on purpose) and what's interesting, could just be me, but the brief glimpse we get of the person Trevor is killing is wearing a black leather jacket, he's also wearing similar pants and shoes that Johnny Klebitz from The Lost and Damned wears.

We know from the ending of TLAD and GTA IV that Johnny leaves Liberty City, we also know that Johnny (and Terry and Brian) have been to Los Santos before (The "I Road Mine in Los Santos, 2004" Patch), so could it be possible that the Los Santos chapter of The Lost M.C. are what Trevor is going after? And did he just kill Johnny in the Trailer?


I reckon the female could be Ashley Butler, Johnnys drug addicted ex girlfriend. She mightve got involve with the drug business in LS and johnnys come down to help her out once again. Looks like he mightve come second best there. Nice spot.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3...tled_large.jpg

Lukeyy19 11-15-2012 11:29 PM

In the shot of Trevor taking off in the plane while being shot at, the logo on the side of the gang van is a skull with wings, which is undoubtedly the Angels of Death just to add to the confusion.

Showstopper 26 11-16-2012 12:14 AM

Brilliant!

phexitol 11-16-2012 12:14 AM

I'd bet on Ashley being dead by the time V takes place in. Johnny can only save her so many times before she ends up in a situation with no way out. Even if she managed to survive this long, Johnny would probably just say good riddance rather than follow her all the way to LS. Just sayin'.

THB 11-16-2012 01:10 AM

I hope that the people actually rides the buses this time around and it goes around picking people up, and just not like 3 people that was max in GTA IV.

BlackSilver65 11-16-2012 08:41 AM

Very nice breakdown. Read through it all. Thanks!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.