GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto V (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=333)
-   -   Transportation. 3 new screenshots. (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134167)

Bonecrusher 08-20-2012 07:36 AM

Transport. 3 new screenshots.

Click!

Lukeyy19 08-20-2012 07:38 AM

"More to come this week"

Edit. Look at the guy flying the jet, it's the older suit wearing guy...

Grimmy 08-20-2012 07:48 AM

If you look hard enough at that guys ass you can make out the release date.

Xan 08-20-2012 07:49 AM

Still looks like a black man after fiddling with the contrast setting.

Fucking Rockstar always giving you the sweet shaft and then taking it away just as soon as you get your soft lips around it.

victim 08-20-2012 07:55 AM

Each of these screenshots shows the return of something awesome that wasn't in IV; bicycles, jets and the cheeta(h).

Also, I don't think there will be much of an argument about the quality of these screens like those last few, this game looks sexy as hell.

Bonecrusher 08-20-2012 07:56 AM

I want to go back to a fun GTA. I really disliked IV if I'm honest. It didn't have that over the top fun I was used to in the III series.

victim 08-20-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonecrusher (Post 2264942)
I want to go back to a fun GTA. I really disliked IV if I'm honest. It didn't have that over the top fun I was used to in the III series.

I think mostly IV had problems due to it being built from the ground up on a brand new engine. V's had a considerable amount of time to build upon that now and I expect nothing more than something epic. I don't necessarily mean "over the top" action but at least more diversity in both side activities and missions.

Bonecrusher 08-20-2012 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim (Post 2264949)
I think mostly IV had problems due to it being built from the ground up on a brand new engine. V's had a considerable amount of time to build upon that now and I expect nothing more than something epic. I don't necessarily mean "over the top" action but at least more diversity in both side activities and missions.

Yeah I don't mean over the top fun like in Saints Row III but for example I loved breaking in in Area 69, steal a jet and fuck around while being chased by 2 jets.

Hopefully we'll get a second trailer soon!

bennifer3000 08-20-2012 08:36 AM

I brightened up the image and put the rumored protagonist next to it for reference.

Looks like a match, so either it's the guy or Rockstar is trolling hard.

http://i.imgur.com/KEn94l.jpg

Click for bigger version.

iKlipse 08-20-2012 01:23 PM

Oh shit those screens look nice.

Himuro 08-20-2012 01:45 PM

I'm perfectly fine with a realistic GTA. I just don't think IV was a good example of one. I thought TLAD was IV done right, RDR was another example. Being realistic wasn't the problem with IV.

I like how so far almost all the media we've seen from V basically amounts to,"Hey! Look what we had in previous games that wasn't in IV! We're so sorry! Forgive us!" and so far - for me, at least - it's kind of working.

On a different note, I just want to express how much I love this games wonderful arrangement of colors; the palette is more saturated, and the hues are more pronounced. It doesn't look groggy and gray like IV. It looks surprisingly refreshing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim (Post 2264949)

Quite right, Victim. After the two expansions, RDR, Max Payne 3...RAGE has been broken in, so to speak. I'm sure V will be the game IV promised to be because of it.

Lukeyy19 08-20-2012 04:37 PM

I set up an alert ages ago that would notify me when www.rockstargames.com/v changes, and i just got an email, they've added the 3 screenshots from today and the previous two to a section below the trailer, there is also spaces for another 3 screenshots.

lillb 08-20-2012 04:43 PM

Hmm safe to assume the "more to come this week" is referring to 3 more screen shots.

masteratt 08-20-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimmy (Post 2264937)
If you look hard enough at that guys ass you can make out the release date.

:laugh:

Shots looking great. Loving the art direction / lighting (or palette might be more accurate as Himuro said) in the bike shot.

Lukeyy19 08-20-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lillb (Post 2265050)
Hmm safe to assume the "more to come this week" is referring to 3 more screen shots.

I think that's a safe bet.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1...kstargames.jpg