GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto V (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=333)
-   -   GTA V (Q4,2012-Q3-2014) (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127662)

MIKE1992 06-06-2011 07:49 AM

GTA V (Q4,2012-Q3-2014)

I just heard from an independant source which i will reviel later with proof which you all dont expect that grand theft auto five wont be announced this year but it is well into development the game has reached so far about 36% complete which is good for the time bieng and that the game will be released for xbox 360 and playstation 3 and that the game wont be released for pc.
the only reason why rockstar will release the game abit late and anytime between (Q4,2012-Q3-2014) is becouse they dont want the game quality to decrease they want the game even more better than all grand theft auto's released yet. the source did not mention were the game will be set or any details about the game. and they also stated that rockstar north is about to release one of the worlds top 2 games which will be agent and gta v .......... and that the studio are focused in these 2 games...........
so i can announce that the next gta wont be announced in this years e3 .................... and gamers must not be sad becouse it is worth the wait............. you all will see something you dont expect from any other game about these 2 games when they will be ready.

lillb 06-06-2011 08:36 AM

That's all good but without a legitimate source I can say that my undisclosed source says that GTA V will be announced at E3 and will be released in October of this year. That doesn't make it true and no one will truly believe your post either.

Also a tip: if you want people to believe your claims, using good grammar helps.

MIKE1992 06-06-2011 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lillb (Post 2189739)
That's all good but without a legitimate source I can say that my undisclosed source says that GTA V will be announced at E3 and will be released in October of this year. That doesn't make it true and no one will truly believe your post either.

Also a tip: if you want people to believe your claims, using good grammar helps.

yup...i have many grammer mistakes but i will proof my statment soon dont worry its a big reliable proof and most realistic...........

after contacting rockstar they said... (they dont know about anything until its official) funny reply but more coming soon

Ash_735 06-06-2011 09:07 AM

Yeah, I gotta say, apart from the obvious stuff, such as the Next GTA is already being worked (well, DUH) and the don't expect an E3 announcement (I never was anyway, Rockstar arn't there this year), everything else seems complete here say.

As for no PC version, well, what would Rockstar Toronto be doing? They're currently working on the PC version of Max Payne 3, which I assume they'll be finishing before the years out giving them some free time again.

Roxstein 06-06-2011 09:32 AM

your name has your birthdate in it

i don't believe you

MIKE1992 06-06-2011 09:56 AM

well i now you guys are not going to believe me unless i prove it right.............. but everything written there is true ... and believe me their wont be a pc version it will only be for xbox 360 and playstation 3 and my source claims that the game will have one of the most realistic gameplay from all grand theft auto released yet and that the game is expected to have the best multiplayer rockstar has done yet.... but keep in mind that their is some things that were in the old gta's that wont be in gta v .......... the game is expected to be something truly spectacular to open world games than any other old released rockstar titles and if rockstar realy wanted to port the new gta to the pc they would port the red dead redemption before becouse the publisher knows that if red dead redemption is going to be ported to pc it must reach their expectations...

iKlipse 06-06-2011 10:49 AM

Sorry bud, but I beg to differ ;)

Also, if you want to post this type of thing here without a trusty source... Then I will happily tell you that GTA V is based in 2070, the Manana BR-2 is a hovercraft/airplane type vehicle used in the first mission. You must escape from a riot of unhappy martians because you washed up a shore after assassinating their president with an explosive ray gun on a gigantic hovercraft cruise liner.

Believe that without a trusty source, that's as good as your word.

Roxstein 06-06-2011 11:04 AM

what kind of trustworthy source would

a. let out such crucial information about the next GTA to some kid
b. if in a dev position, jeopardize their career by giving said information to previously aforementioned kid

MIKE1992 06-06-2011 11:15 AM

lol...i can prove it and one thing i want you all to know rockstar is a great publisher it develops great and amazing games but their is no game rockstar has done before or even now that was as popular as grand theft auto .... dan and sam houser know that if they dont bring enough money from gta take 2 share holders will not like it ... the houser brothers both know and keeps saying that their first job is to give the investors their money and we can all never expect agant will sell as good as gta becouse agent is only for playstation 3 it may sell about 1.9/4 or less comparing to grand theft auto.............................................. .......................now to think in another way if analysts think that a new gta will be developed in 2 years and would be released before december 2012 it will not have good quality and it will be almost the same as gta 4 but adding of new things extra .........rockstar games know that it is not easy to develop games fast for the ps3 and if the grand theft auto game got released before 2012 it wont be as good it will sell allot in the first couple of months and wont have a rating higher than 8/10 and the grand theft auto's that are going to be released after gta 5 wont sell well and the series is going to go down and down and the company is going to lose its most selling game and its high income like gta's ................................................ thats why the developer will need to develop the game slower to make sure the quality is good and to meet high sales and release it the date i said it will be released (my source) so that the new gta will be as stronger as ever and as powerfull .................................................. ..............one of rockstar workers said the same thing that they develop games slowly so that they have high quality and wont go down and boring.......... they want everything to go better and better .... every thing i stated above is true and time will tell.

Xan 06-06-2011 01:24 PM

Herpy Derpy, where is your source?

Offended_by_Everything 06-06-2011 01:25 PM

MIKE1992, you better come up with some proof soon, or I'll regard this thread as spam and close it.

iKlipse 06-07-2011 02:32 AM

Your punctuation and grammar can only point in one direction: Attention seeking and/or trolling. You have no source, you say you will give a source but you are only waiting for some type of info to come out so you can say "here it is". Until then you will make up what you think is going on.

Start a new thread when and IF you have a trustworthy source that isn't written by you. Otherwise it is just a rumor you are trying start and it is no good to anyone.

Also, your thread about E3 shows that you are untrustworthy for information and knowledge, and only a fan searching for attention from other members of the GTA community.