GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto V (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=333)
-   -   E3 Tomorrow!!!! (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127660)

MIKE1992 06-06-2011 03:40 AM

E3 Tomorrow!!!!

Hi Guys
As everyone nows tomorrow is this years e3 lets hope one of the major company like Sony or Microsoft or Nintendo or anyone else announce the next gta or any new details about agent.......
cant wait ... what are you people expecting to hear about anything from rockstar...

or probably grand theft auto san andreas stories ........................

iKlipse 06-07-2011 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIKE1992 (Post 2189715)
Hi Guys
As everyone nows tomorrow is this years e3 lets hope one of the major company like Sony or Microsoft or Nintendo or anyone else announce the next gta or any new details about agent.......
cant wait ... what are you people expecting to hear about anything from rockstar...

or probably grand theft auto san andreas stories ........................

Again, pointing out punctuation and grammar. But thats only tiny compared to your entire post.

Nintendo releasing news about GTA V? No.

San Andreas Stories? There is NO San Andreas Stories, no such thing at all. There is The San Andreas Introduction Movie, that makes up for the 'Stories' franchise. They had no plans to release a San Andreas Stories because the 'Stories' franchise was originally a PSP exclusive and would not have fit on a UMD. They prepared for all this before fans cried out for a PS2 release of Vice City Stories and Liberty City Stories, in which Rockstar gave into.

MIKE1992 06-07-2011 03:33 AM

this was written before my trust worthy sorce told me anything...........

Quote:

Originally Posted by iKlipse (Post 2189974)
Again, pointing out punctuation and grammar. But thats only tiny compared to your entire post.

Nintendo releasing news about GTA V? No.

San Andreas Stories? There is NO San Andreas Stories, no such thing at all. There is The San Andreas Introduction Movie, that makes up for the 'Stories' franchise. They had no plans to release a San Andreas Stories because the 'Stories' franchise was originally a PSP exclusive and would not have fit on a UMD. They prepared for all this before fans cried out for a PS2 release of Vice City Stories and Liberty City Stories, in which Rockstar gave into.

i can prove it in less then three days it will be an official proof one which you all dont expect i am not waiting fir anything just wait for the proof in less then three days

Tyler 06-07-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIKE1992 (Post 2189980)
this was written before my trust worthy sorce told me anything...........

i can prove it in less then three days

lol @ trust worthy source.

so then prove it.

Roxstein 06-07-2011 01:50 PM

p.sure the best thing to do is just ignore this sucka

oh man, this type of bullshit reminds me of the good ol' days

Xan 06-07-2011 01:56 PM

I don't kno, hopin to see some CJ action maself

Dat man gangsta an shit, killz any niggaz dat stand in his way and don't give a fuck