GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto V (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=333)
-   -   My Ideas on the Next GrAnD ThEfT AuTO (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121722)

kingcj 02-03-2010 09:16 AM

1...there should be mission like in gta iv and sa we know swimming but there should be a mission in which we learn 2 swim and only after that we should be able 2 swim.

2...in gta iv we can only sleep on the bed but there should be 2 keys one with which we can rest and the other with which we can sleep.

3...we can kidnap people moving on the roadside by keeping chloroform on their mouth,etc.

4...there should be a mission when we learn shooting.

5...We could do cab jobs,become a cop,join paramedics.

These r some thinking on more.

6...there should be 2 to 4 countries.

7...the game should be toooooooooooooooo difficult.

8... there should be many clothes,guns,cars,bots and all vehicles.

9...many pedestrians.

10...many online trophies.

These r some thinking on more.

11...like in all gta games once the player dies he's reborn but in the next gta if the player dies the games over make it toooooooooooooooo difficult.

12...once the suspect is out of cop's reach than the police couldn't automatically judge the locaton.

13...there should be no cheats.:D

these r some thinking on more

Jimmy pegorino 02-05-2010 11:37 AM

Really 2 Nice Ideas hope the next gta should have them

kingcj 02-05-2010 09:28 PM

14...the player could make as many friends as he want.like in gta iv we could make 2 gf's and one is packie's sister.
we could have many frnds and gf's.

15...there should be more ingame games such as snakes and ladders,boxes,etc.

16...there should be a bicycle.

17...like in all gta the cities are joined but there should be A island far away.

18...after we complete the story there should be many things that r unlocked for us like a private plane which we could use to transport.

19...accoeding to point 17 on the island there should be tribal people in their rural clothes like leafs on the body.:D

20.they should be eating tribal food.

these r some thinking on more.

hi all plz post your ideas 2 whoever is seeing this thread and rate my posts according to my ideas thanks.:D

Hizzy321 02-05-2010 09:56 PM

wow you have some very great ideas im hoping to see all those features in a new GTA it would really make the game feel realistic

kingcj 02-05-2010 10:10 PM

i will surely add but first i would have to solve my problem whcih is lasting for atleast 28 days wtf

zombienm 02-06-2010 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingcj (Post 2104797)

17...like in all gta the cities are joined but there should be A island far away.

I actually really like this idea. Like have an island that's so far away that there are no bridges or tunnels to it, and you can't even see it on the horizon. It should have different radio stations, style of buildings, etc. Like a whole separate community you can only reach by boat or aircraft. That'd be pretty cool.

kingcj 02-06-2010 05:14 AM

yeah nice idea

kingcj 02-07-2010 10:22 AM

20...there should be a school,church,mosque,gurudwaras,other holy places,etc.

21...like in GTA IV we can't wed anyone unlike roman.In the Next hope we could.:D

22...We should even have a child after marriage,the whole game should be real.

23...If we have got an accident than then cops should fine us,they should stand on toll tax,on highways as in NFS Most Wanted the cops are after us if we run fast the same should be there in THE NEXT GTA.

Tyler 02-07-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingcj (Post 2105156)
21...like in GTA IV we can't wed anyone unlike roman.In the Next hope we could.:D

22...We should even have a child after marriage,the whole game should be real.

If you want this, just go play The Sims. :|

kingcj 02-08-2010 06:08 AM

haha i have played the sims but i want and expect it in the next GTA

and sims doesn't have all these features ;D lol

Classified 02-08-2010 06:52 PM

I like most of these Ideas except the "tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo difficult" concept. If you die and the game is over no one is going to want to start the game all over again and the sales would be really low if GTA was to realistic.

duaragan 02-09-2010 01:32 PM

I like some of your ideas but the cops are already annoying enough and making the game more realistic would cause people to drift away from the story even more.

m37 02-10-2010 02:32 AM

you are right!!!!!

kingcj 02-13-2010 10:30 AM

leave the tooooooo difficult but the cops should be not that nice like in GTA IV

BC Rich 02-14-2010 02:57 PM

i'm not sure if you knew this, kingcj, but uhh

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119731

try posting there instead of making another wishlist?