Question about modding?
1. when replacing mods do variations of vehicles have different files? for example the cavalcade and the cavalcade fxt or the sentinel and the mafia sentinel (xs) or futo and futo gt (tuned).
2. Is there anyway to mod the speed and acceleration and that kind of stuff for cars?
3. Is there anyway so you can install mods without having to create a new game?
1. Yes variations have different files, they look different and can handle a bit different.
2. Definitely. Backup first, look in handling.dat it contains all the info for cars that can be messed with. Check the sticky on this forum for more info.
3. Erm yeah, why would you need to create a new game?
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:00 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.