GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Lost and Damned (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=315)
-   -   Premium Theme on Xbox 360 Marketplace (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116679)

dokujitsu 06-24-2009 07:48 PM

Premium Theme on Xbox 360 Marketplace

NOT MY VID

Not much I can say about it. I was disappointed to be honest. I bought it the instant I saw it was on there.

That was a mistake. They really cheaped out on this. You can see for yourself.

In my head, I envisioned my friends pages would have bars in the background with motorcycles and things of the sort. The backdrop for everything would be dark, gritty, and blood spattered like the game.

Nope. SURPRISE! But there it is for anyone who was curious. :facepalm:

Ash_735 06-24-2009 07:54 PM

WOW, this came out of nowhere, I guess it was meant to of been released a while back, thanks for pointing this out, completely passed me by.

dokujitsu 06-24-2009 07:58 PM

No problem Ash. I saw it wasn't in the news and not a word on the forum.

De7erminist 06-25-2009 03:42 AM

I saw it on the marketplace a few days after its release, and downloaded it. I've got free MS Points from Microsoft's promotions, so it's really not my loss to spend it on this.

I really love everything to be GTA themed, and it's glad they finally released this. The GTA IV themes for the old dashboard works, but are too stretched out, making it ugly. Plus, it is white and sort of clashes with the colour scheme,

Neil 06-25-2009 03:46 AM

What a half assed attempt at a theme. Most of the other ones I've seen have 3D or 3D-looking objects on the friends list. This has blocks with flat textures.

Thundercracker 06-25-2009 03:55 AM

What can you expect from Rockstar these days?

Ash_735 06-25-2009 05:04 AM

True, even the Saints Row 2 has Cars and other things for the friends list, using just basic pictures seems rather, well, lazy, if they used the new bikes for the friends then it would of been kinda cool.

lillb 06-25-2009 05:33 AM

Yea I just use "Night" or whatever cause it came with it and it has cool like city related stuff in the back like basketball courts police cars and graffitied walls

Neil 06-25-2009 07:34 AM

There is a free Perfect Dark theme up on the marketplace and even it has more detailed objects than the GTA one.

dokujitsu 06-25-2009 03:52 PM

Everyone seems to feel the same way about this one. When you think of a premium theme, you think of awesome details throughout it. This seems rushed out.

Really wish they had put more time into this one. Like I said, I was expecting things for the friends list like say the Lost Clubhouse, some bikes, maybe cop cars and some other GTA cars.. the Annihilator. Maybe some other storefronts like TW@ Cafe, Burger Shot. *sigh* Maybe they can make up for it. Hell, some games have 5 themes!

Jon P 06-25-2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olin (Post 2010990)
What can you expect from Rockstar these days?

This, they fucked up GTA now they're gonna fuck up Max Payne