GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Lost and Damned (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=315)
-   -   Next GTAIV DLC topping Microsoft's E3 lineup? (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115567)

zeeshan810 05-13-2009 05:02 PM

Next GTAIV DLC topping Microsoft's E3 lineup?

Quote:

--The second Xbox 360-exclusive downloadable episode for Grand Theft Auto IV, subtitled "Blood and a Four Leaf Clover." The title may be a reference to the GTAIV mission Three Leaf Clover,where protagonist Niko Bellic helps Irish mobster Packie McReary and his brothers pull off a bank robbery straight out of the film Heat. It's apparently due "this Christmas."
Gamespot

Ash_735 05-13-2009 05:09 PM

Blood and a Four Leaf Clover doesn't sound like a title, especially compared to The Lost and Damned. Oh wait, there we have the MGS4 coming to 360 rumour, I'm not reading the rest of the article.

On the plus side I was expecting an announcement in April/May for DLC2 so if they do it at E3 it still counts!

zeeshan810 05-13-2009 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash_735 (Post 1988458)
Blood and a Four Leaf Clover doesn't sound like a title, especially compared to The Lost and Damned. Oh wait, there we have the MGS4 coming to 360 rumour, I'm not reading the rest of the article.

On the plus side I was expecting an announcement in April/May for DLC2 so if they do it at E3 it still counts!

I am waiting for E3 GTA IV DLC #2. With you Ash with on this one Blood and a Four Leaf Clover doesn't sound like a title.

Quote:

Famitsu ad shows Konami's Metal Gear Solid studio is unveiling something on Monday in Japan--is it the rumored Xbox 360 MGS4 or a new IP?
Big Announcement

Ash_735 05-13-2009 06:13 PM

Oh yeah, you know what, MGS4 IS COMING TO TEH 360, rumours are a better source than the company themselves after all. The company are working on other games now, not MGS4, if they're doing a 360 Exclusive game, then it can't be MGS4 either, cause that's on the PS3.

DLC2 on the other hand, if it followed TLAD, I expect it to be out by late August with an announcement this month, possible at E3 if they wanted a large audience.

Slim Trashman 05-13-2009 06:16 PM

Sure hope MGS4 doesn't go to 360. Would show that at least one developer won't succumb to Microsoft.

As for DLC #2, that title sucks. Nothing more creative than "Blood"? I call fake... I hope for fake.

zeeshan810 05-13-2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slim Trashman (Post 1988471)
Sure hope MGS4 doesn't go to 360. Would show that at least one developer won't succumb to Microsoft.

As for DLC #2, that title sucks. Nothing more creative than "Blood"? I call fake... I hope for fake.

true..true... :)

Patrucci 05-13-2009 06:40 PM

If it is true, i'd love for a Packie story, I feel R* needed to go into more depth with the McReary story, seems pretty interesting.

But as for the title, can't I recall pretty much all of us stating that TLaD wasn't a very good title either?

victim 05-13-2009 06:44 PM

If it is centred on the Irish, you aren't going to play as Packie. It'll most likely be Gordon.

Hell Inferno X2 05-13-2009 07:28 PM

Until this point, it is speculated that Louis will be the protagonist of the next DLC for the 360. "Blood and a Four Leaved Clover" although is unlikely, Louis's story could possibly start at that point when he is shown during the Three Leaf Clover mission.

lillb 05-14-2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

subtitled "Blood and a Four Leaf Clover."
i'm guessin that means working title or its going to be something like "The Lost and Damned (for lack of a better example): Blood and a Four Leaf Clover"
idk thats just how i initially interpreted it
but now thinking about it subtitled could mean GTA IV: Blood and a Four Leaf Clover
which I agree if thats the final title i think they could have done a little better