GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Music, Culture and Easter Eggs (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=304)
-   -   GTA-IV Forklift Easteregg (or Something like that) (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114065)

behzad_sol 03-11-2009 10:19 AM

GTA-IV Forklift Easteregg (or Something like that)

Here is what happened:

I was hanging out in liberty city and killing some polices, so I decided to drive a forklift, so I spawned one and drove it. It was fun but suddenly a bullet from polices hitted that gas tank in back of the forklift and I saw flame comes out of it just like the picture below. I got of it and I shot the various places of the gas tank and saw it again. It's very funny, I recommend you to test this glitch (or whatever it is)!!!!

Sorry if somebody has already posted this

Xan 03-11-2009 10:24 AM

Does the flame last a limited amount of time? If you can use this over and over you basically have a bullet powered portable flamethrower. A police blockade wouldn't stand a hope

behzad_sol 03-11-2009 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xan (Post 1959110)
Does the flame last a limited amount of time? If you can use this over and over you basically have a bullet powered portable flamethrower. A police blockade wouldn't stand a hope

Yeah, in 10 seconds or less I think

lillb 03-11-2009 12:03 PM

this isn't a glitch, its the propane or w/e tank thats on most forklifts and i found it the first day i had the game lol
does it actually catch people on fire ? i never tried that

behzad_sol 03-11-2009 12:05 PM

No it doesn't I tried it with Niko

Edit: sorry guys, yep, it catches people or Niko on fire

WheresMalik 03-11-2009 12:27 PM

That sucks. Other propane tanks in the game catch people on fire.

zeeshan810 03-11-2009 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by behzad_sol (Post 1959108)
Here is what happened:

I was hanging out in liberty city and killing some polices, so I decided to drive a forklift, so I spawned one and drove it. It was fun but suddenly a bullet from polices hitted that gas tank in back of the forklift and I saw flame comes out of it just like the picture below. I got of it and I shot the various places of the gas tank and saw it again. It's very funny, I recommend you to test this glitch (or whatever it is)!!!!

Sorry if somebody has already posted this

Its not a GLITCH* R* made this purposely. Try shooting the pipes. Its Realistic! :) I love this too. :D

Slim Trashman 03-11-2009 07:35 PM

Nice find, this sounds fun!

behzad_sol 03-11-2009 09:01 PM

Thanks Slim Trashman...

To the people who said "this is not a glitch", if you pay attention to my text, I said: "I recommend you to test this glitch (or whatever it is)!!!!", I didn't know it is a glitch or a realistic thing in a game, that's why I said "(or whatever it is)!!!!"

Anyway, it has lots of fun

Jimmy_86 03-11-2009 09:14 PM

That's why people said it's not a glitch, to confirm that it isn't when you weren't sure.

The tanker trailers do this too, they're not movable like this though.

behzad_sol 03-12-2009 01:48 AM

tanker trailers? ohh my god, I should try them out, it should be awesome

SanFan 03-12-2009 01:27 PM

i did my chain reaction thanks to that tank

Jose 03-19-2009 03:22 PM

:( I tried that recently and got out without results. I tried on both the forklift's tank and the flatbed and the other big truck, but nothing. Are you guys sure it's something that came with the original (PS3 or XBox) version?

behzad_sol 03-19-2009 04:18 PM

You must shoot several times to get them work