GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto IV (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=273)
-   -   Which trophies do you have? (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110422)

WiM 10-27-2008 02:11 AM

Which trophies do you have?

So, the GTA IV patch is out and I wndered which trophies you already have?

I've just installed the patch and ahve the first trophy: Of the boat.

Serge 10-27-2008 05:25 AM

I have 9 so far :)

Off The Boat

One Hundred And Eighty

Wheelie Rider

Gobble Gobble

Driving Mr. Bellic

Walk Free

Fed The Fish

It'll Cost Ya

Warm Coffee

Holster 10-27-2008 05:41 AM

I've just got Off The Boat, and Fed The Fish, so I've done some missions. I'm gonna try and complete it within 30 hours to get that and the missions trophies. Then after that do all the other ones, argh I can never get a strike in bowling! :P

claud3 10-27-2008 10:14 AM

I have 3 trophies sofar and they are " Off the boat trophy " " Fed the fish trophy " & " 180 score in 3 darts trophy "

Sublimo 10-27-2008 10:19 AM

I won't bother playing GTA IV all over again.
Also I don't care about these trophy thingies ;)

phreak 10-27-2008 10:21 AM

I'll get around to playing this again soon. I've just been so busy playing SR2, MCLA, and now Resistance 2 Beta that I don't know how to squeeze this in there in the limited time I have :P

WiM 10-27-2008 10:50 AM

I still only have one, but I will get more soon. Right now, I have a project for school that needs my attention. Occasianally, I'll take a break and attempt to get a few more trophies. 180 score in 3 darts is easy.

zombienm 10-27-2008 12:07 PM

I got Off the Boat and One Man Army :P

GrungeRockCity 10-27-2008 12:34 PM

Off The Boat, Pool Shark, Fed The Fish, and Driving Mr. Bellic so far. Working on getting as many as I can.

Ash_735 10-27-2008 12:48 PM

Since a lot of you guys have only just started, here's a little guide for some people, especially the ones that don't want to replay GTA4 but want some trophies:

10 Easy Trophies in One Hour
- Off The Boat: Start a New Game
- One Hundred and Eighty: Dive to the Steinway Beer Garden, play a game of Darts, Hit treble 60 3 times
- It'll Cost Ya: Leave Steinway Beer Garden, get in a taxi and set the destination to Bohan, don't skip it
- Pool Shark: Get a cab to the 8-Ball cafe, play a game of Pool and Win
- Gobble Gobble: Get a cab to the Firefly Island Bowling Alley, play a game, choose the furthest left lane, take two steps left and throw straight to get a strike, repeat 2 times
- Wheelie Rider: Grab a bike, go to the Algonquin/Dukes expressway, perform a wheelie there
- Walk Free: Grab a fast car, go to the Broker tw@t cafe, Park the car facing south, look up the website "Little Lacy Surprise" (This will normally gain a 5 star level, but at the start of the game, only a 4 star), leave the tw@t cafe, get in the car and drive as fast as you can in a straight line to quickly leave the area and radius zone, wait until Wanted Level clears
- Under The Radar: Spawn a Helicopter and fly under the 14 bridges that are shown on the map
- One Man Army: *CHANGED* Go To Bohan, on the bridges leading to Algonquin, jump on the near by train tracks, walk towards Algonquin until it's activated and then just wait.
- Cut Your Teeth: Play one multiplayer game

phreak 10-27-2008 12:55 PM

I got Off The Boat, 180, and Warm Coffee but didn't have long to play.

WiM 10-27-2008 01:15 PM

So I waned to get Walk Free and One Man Army, but when I spawned an Annihalator, a message appeared that they were blocked.

Ash_735 10-27-2008 01:27 PM

...Oh yeah, bloody hell, forgot that the Helicopter cheats blocks them, NEW TACTIC for One Man Army, go to any Bridge near train tracks, Jump and land on the train tracks, walk towards Algonquin, and wait. Or do the old fasioned thing and and storm the island and survive. :P

claud3 10-27-2008 01:48 PM

Thankz for the advice Ash_735. Will do

WiM 10-27-2008 02:17 PM

Old fashioned thing? What do you mean?