GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto IV (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=273)
-   -   Fingerless Gloves Issue Solved**Proof Incl. Not a Joke! (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109398)

zeeshan810 09-16-2008 12:28 PM

Fingerless Gloves Issue Solved**Proof Incl. Not a Joke!

Hey Guys,
I emailed* Rockstargames and asked about the Fingerless Gloves and this is what they had to say.:P

Pictures from my email! :)

http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?i...2220600ou1.jpg

http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?i...8787962uc1.jpg

Neil 09-16-2008 12:43 PM

Why are people so obsessed with this "issue"?

Thundercracker 09-16-2008 12:49 PM

Enough of these threads. You already have one, post there.

zeeshan810 09-16-2008 01:00 PM

This solves everything** From Now on No more topic on Fingerless Gloves...

thenotsogoodtrickster 09-16-2008 01:09 PM

That's a relief, as firstly, they're pretty much useless, and secondly one thread was too much, as a simple wait on the e-mail reply could have sufficed. Or PM a moderator/administrator.

zeeshan810 09-16-2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster (Post 1871504)
That's a relief, as firstly, they're pretty much useless, and secondly one thread was too much, as a simple wait on the e-mail reply could have sufficed. Or PM a moderator/administrator.

HEY, I just want everybody to know from Now on stop posting a thread on th Fingerless Gloves.

RudiRulez 09-16-2008 02:59 PM

OMG, Rockstar are such false advertisers, like 40% of the pics on the official GTA IV site show Niko wearing the fingerless gloves.

Why would you put pictures on the back of the box of Niko wearing fingerless gloves when you cant even get them?

:/ NOT HAPPY.

zeeshan810 09-16-2008 03:10 PM

Yea..your right* "RudiRulez" Rockstar should put what they show in the trailers

X-Ecutioner 09-17-2008 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RudiRulez (Post 1871574)
OMG, Rockstar are such false advertisers, like 40% of the pics on the official GTA IV site show Niko wearing the fingerless gloves.

Why would you put pictures on the back of the box of Niko wearing fingerless gloves when you cant even get them?

:/ NOT HAPPY.

Dude... They are only GLOVES

claud3 09-17-2008 07:09 AM

why have we got to a point were fingerless cloves is all we are talking about now. Come on lets get back to the real thing we are here for GTA IV. So put this in a dark cave and leave it there.

And for the other thing. All game companies have screenshots of stuff that will not be in the game, It is all about promoting the game. So gettting angry over something so small and trival shows that we have lost the reason we are all here to do is talk about gta iv.

So am begging for the love god stop this Fingerless clove talk.

Because all you are doing is make a big thing out of nothing

zeeshan810 09-17-2008 07:28 AM

Yea..youn are right "claud3" Now lets stop on this Fingerless gloves!

claud3 09-17-2008 07:43 AM

Cheers man. Its seems everytime i log in and look around the gta iv section of the forum all i see is threads like

" I found the fingerless cloves"

" I know the fingerless cloves are in the game "

" The fingerless cloves are not in the game "

we get the point that people who are hell bent on finding these cloves for some reason that boggles mind.

Gash_735 09-17-2008 01:48 PM

It's because people are naturally negative, why like something and praise it when we can look at wher it went wrong and shout about that instead? :P

Pignoah 09-17-2008 01:51 PM

what's to praise?

this thread proves the extreme lack of depth and character this game has.

RudiRulez 09-17-2008 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Ecutioner (Post 1871922)
Dude... They are only GLOVES

Thats not the point, the point is R* has taken out so much stuff its ridiculous, they took out the ability to mod cars they took out being able to play your own music in game and what the hell is up with the cheats they have theres like 10 and most of them are spawning vehicles cheats, i means whats up with that the reason rockstar gave for taking out listening to ur own music was that it would spoil the games atmosphere the game has no atmosphere its so boring its unbeliveable, the soundtrack is so bad theres barely any songs you can sing along too.

The whole point of making sequels is to improve upon the last version, not get rid of pretty much everything and just focus on graphics and they even failed at that (i must admit its a big graphics improvement from existing GTA games but thats to be expected with next gen consoles) but i play gta iv on ps3 and the anti alising is terrible some textures are terrible and the frame rate drops to about 10FPS if theres more than 10 cars on screen at once or even if i just hit a few benches in my car it drops to about 20FPS.

Sorry to rant about how IMO R* has failed at making GTA IV but its just totally out of order how they make the game seem better than it is, if i was to sell my PS3 console to you but only send you the controller you wouldnt be happy would you.

Plus im pissed of that Microsoft payed $50mil for exclusive content, if i ever meet Bill Gates first thing im gonna do is kick him right in his balls. He could have bought an xbox 360 console for every youth in London with that amount of money, which would have made millions of people alot happier rather than making roughly 10 million PS3 owners pissed of at him and Rockstar for accepting his offer.

Reply back your views i love to have debates about things.