GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Music, Culture and Easter Eggs (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=304)
-   -   What is up with that guy? (SPOILERS) (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106958)

Pretty_Tony 07-23-2008 08:12 AM

What is up with that guy? (SPOILERS)

I've noticed this guy that appears in several cut scenes. He even says his name in one of them (Luiz I think it was).
  • He appears in Three Leaf Clover as one of the hostages.
  • He disrupts the meeting in Museum Piece.
  • He is Gay Tony's bodyguard in Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend.

The thing is, he is not just some henchman and just seems to be kind of there (he has a name, a voice actor and appears several times and doesn't really look generic, yet he is not relevant to the plot). I was thinking maybe he's part of some DLC missions where you play as him and get a different take on a mission.

Though I heard a rumour that in the DLC missions you are going to play as a biker.

swallowed 07-24-2008 10:09 AM

Which hostage are you talking about? I didn't really notice him in any of the other missions.

Blaze0785 07-24-2008 10:18 AM

are you talking about that one guy that wa next to a gun club memeber on the tree leef cover mission oh and don't forget to add spoiler signs

Pretty_Tony 07-24-2008 02:56 PM

Topic title clearly says SPOILERS. So no need to add them in the post.

And I'm talking to the guy who is laying down next to the gun club member. I think his name is Luiz.

GTASynch 07-24-2008 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pretty_Tony (Post 1838076)
I've noticed this guy that appears in several cut scenes. He even says his name in one of them (Luiz I think it was).
  • He appears in Three Leaf Clover as one of the hostages.
  • He disrupts the meeting in Museum Piece.
  • He is Gay Tony's bodyguard in Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend.

The thing is, he is not just some henchman and just seems to be kind of there (he has a name, a voice actor and appears several times and doesn't really look generic, yet he is not relevant to the plot). I was thinking maybe he's part of some DLC missions where you play as him and get a different take on a mission.

Though I heard a rumour that in the DLC missions you are going to play as a biker.

I totally remember that guy.
Never heard any rumor as you mention,
but it's hard to miss that dude in so many missions.

He also resembles a few pedestrians.
So it may be the case as with the other GTA games,
where they only have so many skins.

(Known and familiar pedestrians showing up in missions)

fishy617 04-01-2011 01:14 AM

its the main character from Ballad of Gay Tony

doombringer12 04-01-2011 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishy617 (Post 2178573)
its the main character from Ballad of Gay Tony

do you not realize when these messages were posted...

fishy617 04-02-2011 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doombringer12 (Post 2178579)
do you not realize when these messages were posted...

yes but atleast the question has been answered

ska 04-02-2011 01:06 PM

It's not as though it was praying on anyone's mind, necroposting is against the rules.

fishy617 04-03-2011 10:53 PM

necroposting? if that was against the rules this whole forum would fall in a heap and die! as far as i can see this forum is pretty much dead!

for example if this thread was so old why was it still on the first page of the music, culture and easter eggs category?

ska 04-04-2011 05:43 AM

That's because none of the regulars hardly even use this section, everyone uses the off topic sections.

fishy617 04-04-2011 09:23 PM

so your saying its a gta forum where no one talks about gta?

Ash_735 04-04-2011 09:28 PM

Most of the members have talked about GTA as much as they can here and now focus on other stuff and other games in the Off Topic Sections and General Video Games sections. We still do get some posts in the GTA section though, which is nice, but with no new GTA games coming out yet, not much to go on about here.

samkiller911 07-13-2011 11:27 AM

I bet he'll be in a DLC some day, or in GTA 5.

Tyler 08-23-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samkiller911 (Post 2198386)
I bet he'll be in a DLC some day, or in GTA 5.

hahahaha i'm sorry. :evilsmile: