GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Troubleshooting & Technology (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=303)
-   -   Online Problems Poll (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103350)

california6066 05-01-2008 01:09 PM

Online Problems Poll

Are you having problems accessing the multiplayer aspect of the game? I am and R* needs to do somthing about it before i fuckin crack

I just contacted my PA about contacting R*, ill see what reply i have soon enough. This shit though is out of hand, many people are trying to play online, i have tried to get a non ranked death match game just 4 times and every time it said

"dissconected from game sessions, returning to single player"

After this my 360 crashed... rockstar needs to get this shit sorted out

TheJordanJames 05-01-2008 01:12 PM

I got the game the day before it came out and played online perfectly, i haven't tried it since it's been out, but iv read alot of problems that people have had, so i will need to check again.

Geddes 05-01-2008 01:38 PM

Been perfect for me. Played at least once on every game mode.
No lag, no disconections.
Everything worked every time.

.LiLe. 05-01-2008 01:58 PM

Mine works perfectly

Dabog 05-01-2008 02:08 PM

Im having problems connecting to games every now and then. I get stuck on the loading screen after the teams have been chosen. I can still talk and her people talking as well. We all were going, "What the hells going on?" It stayed like that till everyone went to the dashboard and came back into the game and joined another server. Boo this man!!

RaziSchatzi 05-01-2008 02:43 PM

cant get into the mp mode, clicking on the mp button @ the mobile phone but "cant connect"... thats not naaaice :\

SANDYBASTRD 05-01-2008 08:12 PM

keep getting room no longer there or one or two people lost connection shit when i still know their's people still in the room.

iKlipse 05-01-2008 08:17 PM

I have been playing the last few days in MP, just last night I got the problem where I couldn't connect. They just need to restart their master server or something or it could be a DNS problem that needs sorting. No one knows, wait a couple of days cause it should be fixed soon.

~Schwab 05-01-2008 08:39 PM

I never have any problems. Only time I do is when I lose connection to a match, but that's because mine sucks.

Also, Lile23 ... accept my invites damn it. :(

Raziel 665 05-02-2008 02:47 AM

Don't have any myself, but I still voted yes, because I know more than enough people who do.

Makes it impossible to play with certain friends.

sadem0gamer 05-02-2008 05:15 AM

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im haveing that same problem and it's pissing me off cause i got friends i want to play online with already posted 2 threads on this hopefully we i can find someone to help me with this soon.

kingcars 05-02-2008 11:10 AM

I typically get the "Lost connection to one or more players. Returning to single player" even though if i do get in a game like i did last night, i can play for 2 hours without issue.

Holster 05-03-2008 08:58 AM

I tried going on Multiplayer when I first got the game Thursday and couldn't get on it. Tried it last night and I could get on it, so I guess it was just too busy probably, it's probably starting to die down a bit now.