GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Lost and Damned (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=315)
-   -   Downloadable Content Wishlist (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103020)

Neil 04-28-2008 08:26 AM

Downloadable Content Wishlist

Brand new wishlist begins right now. What do you want to see in the downloadable content which is coming this winter for Xbox 360?

(PLEASE NOTE: This thread isn't for the discussion of the DLC. So far it has been announced for Xbox 360, with the first episode arriving some time between November 1st 2008 and January 31st 2009. No further info has been given, so please, speculate away!)

My main hopes are:

New cars! I mean NEW cars - some nice brand new cars based models which weren't available or announced when GTA IV went into production. Smart Fortwo look-a-like please?!
New area to explore. It doesn't have to be big, but some new streets to have a walk around would be nice.

(You can view an archive of the original GTA IV wishlist here)

CB 04-28-2008 08:29 AM

Maybe a couple of weapon mods, i.e silencers and laser sights etc. More missions and Achievements.

sasagd 04-28-2008 08:45 AM

New missions and places to spend time with friends

yimpat 04-28-2008 08:53 AM

maybe a new island or two.decent size like the size of the average isand in gta IV.
couple of new weapons
more combos for combat
more cars
new missions

sirspy 04-28-2008 09:11 AM

MOAR COWBELL!! jk, more missions, more cars, more comedians in clubs would make me happy. Maybe new MP mode too.

monkio 04-28-2008 09:31 AM

i was actaully thinking about this at school and was going to start it up. Nevertheless, i would love to see the parachute added. Especially for multiplayer so you could be flown in to an area, parachute down, "bomb da base" or kill all the enemys in the area.

Maybe a dodo for kicks

piecake 04-28-2008 09:32 AM

Two words - vice city. a bit far fetched but hey!

sirspy 04-28-2008 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkio (Post 1787965)
i was actaully thinking about this at school and was going to start it up. Nevertheless, i would love to see the parachute added. Especially for multiplayer so you could be flown in to an area, parachute down, "bomb da base" or kill all the enemys in the area.

Maybe a dodo for kicks

haha damn dodo... I wouldn't mind that slow pontoon plane you could land on water, that wouldn't be so bad cause it goes slower than a helicopter

yimpat 04-28-2008 09:47 AM

yeh like vice city or a city from SA wuld b brilliant wif some next gen touches but i find this really unlikely but ya can always dream...

RK420 04-28-2008 10:01 AM

Yeah new missions and some new cars would be a cool additive.
What about some comedy outfits? Like a chicken outfit, or those legendary boxer shorts with red hearts on them! :D

snappy 04-28-2008 10:31 AM

All I would really Really want is a Segway!! Just imagine running people over on one. XD

Other than that prolly some new weapons, and maybe more mini games.

sirspy 04-28-2008 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snappy (Post 1788042)
All I would really Really want is a Segway!! Just imagine running people over on one. XD

Other than that prolly some new weapons, and maybe more mini games.

segway? SEGWAY!? You no hungry for Segway! You hungry for TANK! :smash:

Jakenz 04-28-2008 10:54 AM

i hope they bring the achievements up to 1250 with the DLC.
oh and think about it this way, your getting like 500 MS points with GTA IV so thats at least half the price of it :P

i hope they add in alot more melee weapons or something.

bonesmccoy 04-28-2008 01:27 PM

- New story mode. I was always disappointed when the main GTA stories ended and we were left to fend for ourselves. This includes new characters, interiors and dialogue.
- Revamped multiplayer: Unlockables and ranks like CoD4 would keep MP interesting.
- More weapons.
- More cars - Smartcars, ftw. Or how about right-hand driver imports from Japan and Britain?
- A few new radio stations, or at least an updated track list.

Higgs 04-28-2008 01:31 PM

Lmao.
The game itself hasn't been released everywhere worldwide yet, and this topic is out already? :D

As for my own wishlist, I'd rather play the game and find out what is missing that I would like first. ;)
Shall edit/post in a week or so.