GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto IV (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=273)
-   -   Weazel News Update: Government officials address Dark Cerulean 4 threat level (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100250)

Asif 03-05-2008 02:37 PM

Weazel News Update: Government officials address Dark Cerulean 4 threat level

"Officials indicated that liberals in Congress were to blame, and that investigations into warrantless wiretapping were giving comfort to our enemies - so much comfort we might as well give terrorists fleece blankets and let them curl up next to the cozy fireplace that is America and drink chai tea on all of our tax dollars, just like they do in Britain."

Weazel News

This update comes in only after a day since the last update.

Slim Trashman 03-05-2008 02:41 PM

Post this kind of stuff on the site too, Asif! :mad:

Good find though <3

Geddes 03-06-2008 01:02 AM

Ha, poor Britain. The funny thing is, the papers over here really believe that we're like that with terrorists. Good find though Asif.

Ash_735 03-06-2008 01:12 AM

Haha, for once I agree with the Britain bashing.

A Human Being 03-06-2008 02:03 AM

I love how they are making fun of the notorious colored terrorism threat level and patriot act. Among many other things, I have always loved GTA for its hilarious and accurate social commentary. I am really hoping terrorism makes its way into some missions (foiling or partaking).

Cutts 03-10-2008 01:26 PM

Weazel New Updated.

I didn't really notice it because it had the same title, but just so everyone knows its been updated regarding the Dark Cerulean Level 4 Threat. Link

Asif 03-10-2008 01:31 PM

Oh, I thought the news has updated on something other than the Dark Cerulean threat level. Anyway, I am merging it with thread already made.

zeeshan810 03-10-2008 08:20 PM

Wht the???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asif (Post 1745789)

"Officials indicated that liberals in Congress were to blame, and that investigations into warrantless wiretapping were giving comfort to our enemies - so much comfort we might as well give terrorists fleece blankets and let them curl up next to the cozy fireplace that is America and drink chai tea on all of our tax dollars, just like they do in Britain."

Weazel News

This update comes in only after a day since the last update.

"Officials indicated that liberals in Congress were to blame, and that investigations into warrantless wiretapping were giving comfort to our enemies - so much comfort we might as well give terrorists fleece blankets and let them curl up next to the cozy fireplace that is America and drink chai tea on all of our tax dollars, just like they do in Britain." What the hell is "CHAI":confused::simons:

Thundercracker 03-10-2008 08:41 PM

Try using Google or something.

FG 03-24-2008 03:19 PM

Do Britons really drink alot of chi-tea? I thought they only drank, ale.

Ash_735 03-24-2008 03:25 PM

Yes we drink tea, all speak in a posh manner, all love to wear suits and we are very fond of our top heats, good day to you sir! Ahh the old stereotype that American Media likes to portray us as. :P Oh yeah, we also have very, very bad teeth.

FG 03-24-2008 03:35 PM

Uk natives are very dear to my heart, since I found out that my great grandma is from Edinburgh, an had a neat life there.
I love their humor,an the foods getting better:)