PDA

View Full Version : GTA Long Night (ZOMBIES!!)

$kyline
06-18-2004, 09:28 PM
Does anyone have the gta long night mod??
If so how do i beat the second level??

SORRY FOR THE WRONG FORUM.......PLEASE DONT FLAME ME...

Marine
06-19-2004, 08:38 PM
hey justin i installed everything correctly but it said unhandled exception thing or whatever it said, when i loaded my game, did this happen to you?, does anyone else know what i need to do to get it fixed

$kyline
06-19-2004, 08:42 PM
reasons:

1. start a new game
2. make sure you installed everything.

if you installed it with the gta mod installer you must install the files that are in the separate folders by hand.

Marine
06-19-2004, 09:55 PM
thanks, i tried a new game and it worked and i started but when i turned to the left with the mouse it did the unhandled thing, its too much to handle how do i make it like smaller orsomething?, i tried the vice city memory limiter thing but what number should i put the dummies and/or buildings for the vice city limiter

Marine
06-19-2004, 10:06 PM
nevermind, i might have a mod in vc that might be messing it up, im gonna completely reinstall vice city then put in the zombie mod as a fresh start, how is it thought? its cool?

$kyline
06-19-2004, 10:13 PM
download the gta backup. it backups all of vc then compacts it so it doesnt slow ur cpu then when a mod fucks up u can click restore backup and get a clean vice city.

long night mod

1. read-only must be OFF
2. install everything
3. limit adjuster

my current mods--

everything in my vice city is now GTA San Andreas even tommy is now Carl!!!!! and weather and bicycle!!!

Marine
06-19-2004, 11:16 PM
thanks i did everything it worked but it still does that error during the game, how do i turn read only off and what numbers do you have for the lmiter that i can put? i dont know what numbers to put to stop the error from happening, the number at buildings or dummies.

$kyline
06-19-2004, 11:54 PM
vc limit adjusture--
just make sure the numbers that have the green and/or red numbers beside are all green.(those numbers MUST be green.

Read-Only--
find you rockstargames/gtavc folder and right click on it and go to propertys then click the read-only box. then click apply. then after its done loading click done then try to play.

Marine
06-20-2004, 09:25 AM
thanks a lot, i only got it once when i got to the military base and tried to go downstairs i got it, ill change the limiter some more,man that thing is hard have you beaten the military base yet

$kyline
06-20-2004, 09:27 AM
no i dont know what to do????

Marine
06-20-2004, 10:02 AM
to get out the mall you have to go upstairs then keep going around until you find the upstairs exit that leads to the carpark, then get the car and jump the ramp on top then it tells you to go to the military base, so i went and they help you then if you go to the police sign they come, but i dont know what im suppose to do i cant kill everyone they keep coming, im gonna try and see if the hunter is there, anyone else beat that timed mission yet? is that timed thing the only mission in the game?

$kyline
06-20-2004, 08:12 PM
1. Lithjoe's Trainer WORKS FOR GTA LONG NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(the jetpack/inf health/inf armor/inf weapons/etc.)

2. I made it to the army base but then i didnt know what to do....
i was wasting all the zombies with my gattling gun but they just kept coming!!!!

BC Rich
06-20-2004, 08:33 PM
Where can I download Long Night?

$kyline
06-21-2004, 11:34 AM
www.gta-series.com