PDA

View Full Version : Easy Trophies, how to get them

SUPERSPEDbyng01
08-12-2009, 01:55 PM
i have got the ps3 version and i entered the cheat for health and that blocked the "cleaned the mean streets" trophy.
I have turned it off and played on it not using the cheats but I still cannot get "cleaned the mean streets".

please help me.

In the meantime, can you provide any trophies that are p*** easy, also telling me how to get them.

Regards SUPERSPEEDbyng01:)

JCMercenary
08-12-2009, 07:30 PM
If you want Cleaned The Mean Streets, just go into the police computer and go back out until you find a "Suspect on foot" crime. Track them down and hit them with your car.

Other than that, Gobble Gobble is pretty easy. Rolled over is pretty easy too if you use a fast car or one that rolls over a lot.

lillb
08-12-2009, 09:40 PM
the blow up 10 cars in 10 seconds or whatever is easy enough to do when you block a highway with a bus and then once you get enough cars piled up lob a bunch of grenades at them and you should get it

staying away from 6 stars for 5 minutes is easy to do in a helicopter before you open all the islands, just fly over the restricted island(s) and keep flying around until you get it. The police shouldn't be able to take you out if you keep moving

flying under the bridges is pretty easy also

Ash_735
08-12-2009, 11:50 PM
Off The Boat is pretty easy! :P Also, One Hundred and Eighty, Warm Coffee, Finish Him, Sightseer, It'll Cost Ya!, Under The Radar (only have trouble with one bridge really), Pool Shark (may take a few tries), King of QUB3D (again, once you know the game, it'll be easy), Wheelie Rider (grab a bike and go to any highway), Gobble Gobble.

Also One Man Army and Walk Free are easy if you use certain tricks, and of course the usual play the story and complete the game ones.

GTA-M4ZH45
08-31-2009, 08:48 AM
Just check the GTA IV Trophy List (Google it if needed) and look them up on YouTube, most offline Trophies are extremely easy. ;)