PDA

View Full Version : POP ! POP ! POP! Everything is popping up!!

bigbro
06-14-2008, 05:16 PM
So I get up in the morning , getting in the mood to play some GTA , so in the spirit of good GTA graphics , I get out from my bedroom and looking at my HDTV a little 15 feet away , god my TV looks blurry and not very detailed, so I walk toward it and POP! OOOOh! The detailed HDTV model just appeared , now it looks like a real TV, I just have to be not too far away from it!! But, where is my PS3?? I swear it was under the TV , I'll go take a closer look, OOh , POP! The PS3 just popped in!! It was really there , it's just that I was a couple feets too far from it , so it was invisible! OK now where is my game? I left it on the table a little farther away , ( walking towards the table) POP! The game case just appeared . Yes now I get to play the game, and POP! The controller popped in too , now it's a great GTA graphics day.

DJ Nick
06-14-2008, 05:28 PM
Complaining ain't gonna get you anywhere, and posting about the same thing twice, making two separate threads is just ridiculous.
Reported.

Piggus
06-14-2008, 05:42 PM
1.) This is in the wrong section.

2.) This is a really pointless topic. We know the game has pop-in problems. If you want to post about them, you can do so in one of the other threads.