PDA

View Full Version : Hidden GTAIV Outfit ????

KBL
06-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Hi all,

Has anyone seen this outfit in the game. Im going nuts trying to find it.

http://www.mtv.com/shared/promoimages/games/grand_theft_auto_4/with_gun/281x211.jpg

If it exists then i simply MUST have it. It looks badass in the pic. Closest I could find was some 'grandpa' parker. Not cool

Jimmy_86
06-10-2008, 10:08 PM
The jeans look like the stone washed jeans you buy at Modo and the top half can be bought at the Russian shop. That's as best as I can remember, but there's only two shops to try as it won't be Perseus.

KBL
06-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Thanks for reply....

Thats what I thought. Got the jeans. But i bought every damn item in the russian and modo stores. Can't find anything with the grey open jacket and dark blue shirt with red and white stripe.

I remember seeing this pic before i had opened up Alderney so i assumed it was purchased there. As soon as it was accessible i drove every street looking for a clothing shop. The exercise has made finding this outfit an obsession.

Its psycho I know. But if its in the game then I have to have it.

BTW I have midnight launch syndrome.

Midnight Launch Syndrome = Game deified in ones mind and must be fully explored in order to justify to oneself and ones spouse...

...freezing in a crowd of game geeks (because somehow, you're a sophisticated gamer and they're not) for 4 hours at night
...taking 5 days of annual leave to play GTAIV (postponing a family holiday in the process)
...allowing 2.5 yr old daughter to cook her own lunch because one is 'in the zone'

Jakenz
06-10-2008, 11:21 PM
lol that grey jacket thing is in the russion store

oXReapeRXo
06-10-2008, 11:21 PM
On the topic of hidden outfits, I killed Playboy X (happily I might add) and I can't find the Claud outfit. Do I have to do something else?

Tyler
06-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Reaper, use Spoiler tags next time.
And check in your closet.

oXReapeRXo
06-10-2008, 11:52 PM
I remember the coat being puffier, but yeah there it is. Also sorry for the spoiler thing, haven't been here in a while

iKlipse
06-11-2008, 03:32 AM
Thanks for reply....

Thats what I thought. Got the jeans. But i bought every damn item in the russian and modo stores. Can't find anything with the grey open jacket and dark blue shirt with red and white stripe.

I remember seeing this pic before i had opened up Alderney so i assumed it was purchased there. As soon as it was accessible i drove every street looking for a clothing shop. The exercise has made finding this outfit an obsession.

Its psycho I know. But if its in the game then I have to have it.

BTW I have midnight launch syndrome.

Midnight Launch Syndrome = Game deified in ones mind and must be fully explored in order to justify to oneself and ones spouse...

...freezing in a crowd of game geeks (because somehow, you're a sophisticated gamer and they're not) for 4 hours at night
...taking 5 days of annual leave to play GTAIV (postponing a family holiday in the process)
...allowing 2.5 yr old daughter to cook her own lunch because one is 'in the zone'

In the Russian clothes store, not far from the very first safe house, the gray jacket and blue top with red stripes can be found at the back of the store on the left.
Heres a screenie:
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5946/1106081743sh1.th.jpg (http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1106081743sh1.jpg)

KBL
06-11-2008, 06:41 AM
OMG:zero:
Am I like STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES or something? Thats it. My parents must be siblings or something?

Thanks for your replies.

iKlipse, thanks for going to the effort of taking a photo.

CB
06-11-2008, 07:48 AM
Hi all,

Has anyone seen this outfit in the game. Im going nuts trying to find it.

http://www.mtv.com/shared/promoimages/games/grand_theft_auto_4/with_gun/281x211.jpg

If it exists then i simply MUST have it. It looks badass in the pic. Closest I could find was some 'grandpa' parker. Not cool

OT: Why does that shot look sooo much better than when I am playing it? I'm on a 360, HDMI 1080p setup. :retardo2:

EyeVee
06-11-2008, 08:14 AM
You might try messing with levels a bit, I think if you lowered the saturation and slightly increased the brightness you might give the image more of a 'hard lighting' look, like in the pic.

LordLeverette
06-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Just to let you guys know, that is named the

GRAY FLIGHT JACKET

in the game. And it's in the russian shop.

KBL
06-11-2008, 10:14 PM
I still can't believe I missed that. I guess I couldn't see the woods for the trees.

I stood in the exact same spot (Roman's taxi stand), with the same weapon and same(ish) weather. Its definately the jacket from the picture. The jacket just looks puffy from particular angles and in particular lighting.

Cheers all