PDA

View Full Version : Any more cheats found yet?

CB
05-23-2008, 05:09 PM
I've not played it for days now, the novelty has passed and without and funny or weird cheats, there's nothing to keep me coming back. :( I can't believe I'm actually bored of a GTA game already.

.LiLe.
05-23-2008, 05:12 PM
Thats you're fault if your bored. Im still not even 1% bored. I also didn't use any cheats yet.

rean2
05-23-2008, 05:34 PM
remember that in most games (especially Sandboxes), fun is only limited by ur imagination

CB
05-23-2008, 05:46 PM
Thats you're fault if your bored. Im still not even 1% bored. I also didn't use any cheats yet.

Bit of a piss poor assumption there. I'm just going through a patch which will someday end. And to also assume that I'm bored JUST because of the lack of cheats is even worse. I'm talking about cheats like the chaos mode, slo mo and peds hate you etc. Those were the ones that lengthened the gameplay after completion.

And how is it a bad thing that I've asked for cheats? I've completed 100% without so I'm more than entitled to use them, thanks.

And if we're being cynical, you got you're and your the wrong way round.

Kryptonicdream
05-23-2008, 09:13 PM
He paid for his game, he's allowed to use cheats any time he wants without having to explain why he wants to. I'm astonished no more cheats are in this game. Not just cheats, but lack of interiors, clothing shops, etc. It's like Rockstar intentionally left things out of the game just so they can add them in the download content later for us to pay for.

Johnny-Z
05-23-2008, 09:27 PM
All found cheats are listed here!
http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104432
Just give it some time, more will be found eventuraly.

jwrebholz
06-05-2008, 10:29 PM
I've been punching in numbers trying to see what I come up with...nothing yet so far.

Phil
06-06-2008, 07:45 AM
I've been punching in numbers trying to see what I come up with...nothing yet so far.

:D haha, you do realize there's a gazillion posible number combinations of 0 -9 creating a 10digit figure?! :D it'll take you some time, thats for sure...

jwrebholz
06-06-2008, 09:36 AM
I know. There are about 10 million possible combinations (assuming every number in the game is XXX-555-XXXX. Most of the cheats, though, end with 0100 or 0150. Just the area code changes. Plus I'm hoping to get lucky.

dabuckster9000
06-07-2008, 09:54 AM
I'm bored with it as well now. I've completed the game (Not 100% but I really can't be bothered with finding 200 pidgeons) and my experience of multiplayer so far is that it is a pile of shit compared to Halo 3 or COD4. So theres nothing to make me want to play the game, a few fun cheats would have kept me for a little while longer.