PDA

View Full Version : How not to do a unique stunt!

rappo
05-22-2008, 05:34 PM
So I kept trying to do this unique stunt jump over and over again, and the last time I tried I crashed into the post just before flying off the highway, and it didn't turn out so well (but at least I landed):

<embed src="/images/mediaplayer.swf" width="435" height="348" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="file=/images/gtaiv/guide/stunts/gonewrong.flv&width=435&height=348&image=/images/gtaiv/guide/stunts/gonewrong.jpg" />

I still haven't finished it because I turned off the game after that in frustration :P That's a pretty tough one to do... bikes, cars, I've tried everything. The traffic beforehand on the highway is what makes it tough, really.

pitchshifter_psi
05-22-2008, 06:05 PM
looks solid!

KkevinCrazy
05-22-2008, 06:26 PM
pretty badass mayn

Patrucci
05-22-2008, 06:47 PM
That is a hard one yeah, took me days for it. And btw, what do you use to record you videos ?
________
LTD II (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_LTD_II)

PM7X
05-22-2008, 10:16 PM
I might be wrong but from what I remember you're supposed to do that stunt by jumping in the other direction. Speed up on the other side of the highway, then get on the opposite lane and jump towards South-West.

If I remember correctly, that's how I did that stunt.

rappo
05-22-2008, 11:49 PM
PM7X: When I did it from the other direction it wasn't even going into the whole unique stunt slo-mo mode, so I figured how I did it is the right direction. There is another unique stunt very close by to this one that requires you to be going on the wrong side of the road, though, so maybe that's what you were thinking about?

Patrucci: I have a capture card - it's a Dazzle DVC170.

Johnny-Z
05-23-2008, 02:19 AM
Wow, even though you did not a unique stunt you still did a bloody good job jumping that.
I +rep'd you for it!

rappo
05-23-2008, 05:44 PM
Okay I finally actually did the stunt :P I'm pretty sure that it requires a bike in order to register. I did a perfect landing in a Comet and it said Not good enough, then I did the same thing in the NRG 900 and it worked... stupid thing!

By the way, I've recorded each unique stunt jump... I'm currently working on a map and page for all of them, so be on the lookout on the homepage for that announcement :)