PDA

View Full Version : help with achivements

bank job 9
05-21-2008, 08:30 PM
Can someone help me with the following Achievements: you don't have to help with all of them

Rolled over
Chain reaction
pool shark
King of Qub3d
finish him
Under the radar
liberty city minute

Thanx:)

walter
05-21-2008, 08:36 PM
Pool shark just basically requires pool skill and maybe a bit of practise. I got it pretty quickly because I like playing pool. That one is basically you either can get it or can't.

Under the radar is pretty easy except for the 3 bridges right together in Alderney. Just fly really, really slow and try to keep yourself steady. Once you go under a bridge a blip of each bridge will appear on the map for a few seconds. When this happens, press pause and set a waypoint to the next bridge you want to attempt. It may also help if you have a map of Liberty City handy so that you can cross out each bridge you fly under. Thats all I can help with, good luck. :)

lillb
05-21-2008, 08:40 PM
i found this quite helpful for chain reaction maybe the other ones can help u too
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zyzY00dW2UA&feature=related

also liberty city minute i dont think would be that hard if u start a new game and only play story missions and possibly reload everytime u die/fail a mission as to not waste time retrying missions