PDA

View Full Version : Chain Reaction!

silkyhorse
05-17-2008, 09:39 AM
Any tips? Thx! I just cannot get this one, maybe it's cause i'm using the weapns cheat.

Tyler
05-17-2008, 09:54 AM
Grab a bus, go on a bridge and turn it completely sideways.
Then all the cars beside you will crash or stop.
then throw a gerande or shoot an RPG.
Then KaBOOM!
You should get it by then.

upstateelehant
05-17-2008, 10:52 AM
Then KaBOOM!

This is FUN to watch! I also take about 10 cars put them into an intersection, completely blocking it and then let traffic build up for a bit and just toss one or two gernades into the middle and watch explosisons chain down 4 roads, it's amazing! I can't seem to get bored of free roam, I just think of crazy shit to do and most of the time it works out.

Glanerd
05-17-2008, 12:06 PM
Then KaBOOM!

That is the easiest way to get it M8. Unless you have an RPG and you are on top of a building.

Algonquin
05-17-2008, 12:30 PM
i use packies bomb on the bus in the same way... saves me from getting wanted

Nikolai
05-17-2008, 01:04 PM
Thanks I will try this too. I tried in the airport carpark, piled up 10 cars and threw a grenade and even though all the cars blew up within 10seconds I never got it.

Josh1988
05-21-2008, 08:36 PM
This takes a little longer but is def worth it and this is how i did it. It'l keep your wanted level off. Find a parking lot somewhere with 10 cars push the cars together side by side with the car your in like so -->{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} THEN BOOOM!!!

D-star
05-21-2008, 08:44 PM
I just blocked the traffic on one side in the booth tunnel with a car and used a RPG. It took a while because not enough cars blew up at first but it worked my first try.

randomhero
05-21-2008, 08:56 PM
This takes a little longer but is def worth it and this is how i did it. It'l keep your wanted level off. Find a parking lot somewhere with 10 cars push the cars together side by side with the car your in like so -->{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} THEN BOOOM!!!

good thinking :smash:

Jakenz
05-21-2008, 09:37 PM
i went to an intersection used 6 RPG rockets and i got it