PDA

View Full Version : Helicopter Question

The Commander
05-15-2008, 08:30 PM
Ok ive just started the game and am about 10% through (I think) and I am still on the first island. Is there any where I can go to get/steal a helicopter with out using cheats?

I dont mind having to get a wanted level to do it, Just as long as i can get in a helicopter even for 10 seconds with out cheats, :smoke:

Jakenz
05-15-2008, 10:28 PM
find a way into agonquin(3rd island) and south of the island at the north side is the heli tours place, just steal one there

or just start a MP party and freeroam by yourself :P HEAPS in MP freeroam

gangsta4118
05-15-2008, 10:29 PM
go to the airport theres a helicopter with a cannon

The Commander
05-15-2008, 11:45 PM
go to the airport theres a helicopter with a cannon

I have been to the airport multiple times and I can not find any helicopters, there are none on the heli pads. so if they are somewhere hidden in the airport I have not seen them.

Rember, I said that I am only still on the first island so they might not spawn untill I have unlocked other islands?

Jimmy_86
05-15-2008, 11:55 PM
I said that I am only still on the first island so they might not spawn untill I have unlocked other islands?
I think that is the case.

If you're on PS3 you can do the sixaxis tutorial.

If you do get across to Algonquin try heading towards the Heli tours place like Jakenz said, which is in Fishmarket South I think, eastern side of the island fairly far south. It's possible they don't appear there until you've unlocked enough of the map though so I don't know.

Once Algonquin is unlocked I know you can (friend spoiler)
Take Brucie out for a "Heli Ride"

The Commander
05-16-2008, 12:04 AM
Ok thanks for your help.