PDA

View Full Version : Special Helicopter

abcd
05-14-2008, 10:34 PM
Okay, so on many websites right now people instruct you that shooting all 200 pigeons gives you the Annihilator helicopter. I have done this, and it is true, but the one I've found only has a mini gun on it. I've found it on top of a building MeTV with a purple light on top (in star junction).

But many websites claim that shooting 200 pigeons gives you a "helicopter with rockets". Is this in any way true? Is there helicopter anywhere in GTA IV that shoots rockets out like in Vice City/San Andreas?

Once again my question is this: Is there a helicopter that shoots rockets and how do you get it (is it from 200 pigeons)??????

Thanks so much

plazaskater
05-14-2008, 11:13 PM
no rocket launcher heli in the game

AUAnonymous
05-14-2008, 11:44 PM
No, all you get is a police helicopter (aka annihilator) with a super inaccurate mini gun.

Scotty
05-15-2008, 02:39 AM
Wait, so I've just killed 150 pigeons, still to kill 50 more, just to get the same helicopter that I steal from the airport?

ARGH >_<

I thought there was a helicopter that was like an apache army one? I thought that was the one we'd unlock.

Meh, I'll still do it just for 100%, how do you get it though? Spawns near a safehouse? Comes to you when needed, etc?

MurphySk8
05-15-2008, 05:43 AM
So it's on top of the MeTV building? Meaning I need to steal another helicopter just to reach it? That's kinda' useless. :P

Jimmy_86
05-15-2008, 08:31 AM
So it's on top of the MeTV building? Meaning I need to steal another helicopter just to reach it? That's kinda' useless. :P
You don't need another heli, there's one of those window cleaning service lifts (or whatever they are) that you can ride up. I think it's on the west side but I'm not sure, it's easy enough to find anyway.

mmafighter
05-15-2008, 08:36 AM
No, all you get is a police helicopter (aka annihilator) with a super inaccurate mini gun.

Haha, i feel ya on that one! It seems that you cant keep shooting a target long enough to blow it up before your helicopter moves out of position, its so frustrating! It would be nice if you could hover and aim the guns and shoot.