PDA

View Full Version : Carmen Gone For Good?

Buddah_Lova
05-07-2008, 09:49 PM
i was doin the first date with carmen, i dropped her off, and she said "i dont think we should see eachother anymore". she isnt on love-mmet anymore and i cant contact her.

sasagd
05-07-2008, 10:48 PM
I have no idea, I had no problems with carmen on our first date, I guess you don't have her number now.
I would wait to see if she appears in love meet again or try to reply her message again

lillb
05-07-2008, 11:28 PM
that didnt happen to me with carmen but with lawchick it did... and i just waited a lil while and she came up on lovemeet again so i sent her a request like twice and she finally got back to me and i got to try agian so probably the same for her

OperaGhost187
05-07-2008, 11:41 PM
I had that happen with carmen as well... here's a tip.

Get yourself a suit and nice shoes to wear... and a dukes.... and your first date will go like gangbusters.

lawchick, a hybrid... (Forget it's ingame name.. but it looks like the honda insight)... and make sure you're wearing his russian store garb.

Sane_Or_Insane
05-11-2008, 12:53 PM
I missed my date with that Carmen girl. Is she pretty do we get to do her like how we do to Michelle? I can't locate her again also but seeing how so many people are having problems with her maybe I won't bother about her yet.

angeloSD
05-13-2008, 03:55 AM
hey guys my advice about Carmen is try to see her at the same place at the same time and day
for me it was Saturday 00:00, dont remember street

and for future

save game before you go for date, meeting or something, if things go wrong you can always use LOAD option ;)
for example after sucessful mission you got autosave, I go and do things after this, if someting won't work I just load the game back, for example I every time I am busted I load game, coz I like my guns! and why should I get busted if I made no progress since last save?!?!

woltra
05-13-2008, 05:15 PM
I had a bad 1st date with carmen too, so I didn't save and I tried it again. She likes EXPENSIVE stuff, so go get the best car you can (free Turismo worked for me) and she also likes it if you drive fast and crazy and get into high speed chase with cops. I took her to burger shot and my 2nd date was successful even though I was still wearing russian shop clothing. (my second island isn't unlocked yet).

I have no experience with the lawchick yet, but judging from her online profile you would show up with a cheap car and cheap clothing.

devil chevelle
05-13-2008, 05:30 PM
i didnt have problems with carmen or kiki when i dated them but im trying to figure out how u date the other girls on love meet

im thinkin that maybe u cant date other girls on love meet

plazaskater
05-13-2008, 06:43 PM
i didnt have problems with carmen or kiki when i dated them but im trying to figure out how u date the other girls on love meet

im thinkin that maybe u cant date other girls on love meet

no you get rejected by the rest of em