PDA

View Full Version : Last mission is damn annoying. (Spoilers)

Ve3tro 021
05-07-2008, 01:29 PM
I get past everything till the boat section when I fall of the chopper, I swim over to the speed boat by the time I go to jump in, the boat get's blown up. This is the 4th attempt now and it's becoming annoying as hell.

I dont mind doing the shooting and stuff, but having to start from the beginning and chase the guys...
:zero::zero::zero::zero:

x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z
05-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Took me some time as well. Just keep your distance till you near the Statue Of Happiness.
He will hit you once with a rocket but that leads into the cut scene.
I learned this the hard way.

Draven
05-07-2008, 02:08 PM
hardest part for me was the bike chase part i got no problem getting onto the heli just head for the happiness island as ive gotten there just before his boat and it goes to a cutscene.

apeezee
05-07-2008, 08:46 PM
I get past everything till the boat section when I fall of the chopper, I swim over to the speed boat by the time I go to jump in, the boat get's blown up. This is the 4th attempt now and it's becoming annoying as hell.

I dont mind doing the shooting and stuff, but having to start from the beginning and chase the guys...
:zero::zero::zero::zero:

To be a little more specific: When you get into the helicopter, don't even bother sooting at the boat. Just follow it at a relatively close distance. You WILL get hit with an RPG, just make sure that when the heli starts to spin, keep it above the water line. Just keep the chopper out of the water until the cut scene triggers, then the rest is pretty self explanatory. hope this helps. :D

Slim Trashman
05-07-2008, 10:24 PM
When I did this mission (to check out this ending, I had already done the other originally), I had a lot of trouble on the part where you have to get under Jacob's chopper to hop on while in the boat, the whole boating part really has to be flawless. I mastered the gunfight before this though, after all the redo's :P

Ve3tro 021
05-08-2008, 04:22 AM
Ok, now each time I get into the speed boat I push Y but Niko wont move and then BOOM, dead.:zero: