PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend abilities?? [GF SPOILER]

DMannDD
05-07-2008, 06:54 AM
So I have the health boost ability from Carmen. Last night, I finally remembered to use it in a mission. She said something about applying pressure to the wounds. Niko said thanks, then nothing. I was still blinking red health? Is there something I am supposed to do after talking to her? Or can you not use her during a mission?

I haven't even tried using KiKi for losing the Wanted level. I keep forgetting about that in the heat of the chase.

AstroFan
05-07-2008, 06:57 AM
I did that last night a couple times, she just said to rest a minute. Then nothing happened.

gtafan20081
05-07-2008, 07:02 AM
yeah i dumped carmen because i tried calling her for a health boost like 3 times and she never helped me out. kiki actually is useful every once in a while. i'll use her either-
a. i slam into the back of a cop car and i really dont feel like running
b. a mission requires me to lose the cops. call kiki. mission passed.

Jacobs Supplier
05-07-2008, 07:03 AM
yea that did nothing for me too... and shes annoying so ima dump her ass... wow this is a video game, i feel really gay saying that lmfao

SwitchBlade
05-07-2008, 07:23 AM
the health boost only works when your not in a vehicle, but i could be wrong

DMannDD
05-07-2008, 07:25 AM

Yeah, I wasn't in a vehicle. She just sucks, it doesn't do anything. She is just a South Bohan Hoe. That 3rd person shit gets on my nerves

upstateelehant
05-07-2008, 07:33 AM
Im so early in the game, I only have michelle. But it's hilarious that we are talking about GFs in a game, I'll make sure the spectacularly "end" the relationship early. lol

AstroFan
05-07-2008, 08:00 AM

I was on foot in a firefight, both times. I got out of the immediate area, but it still didnt do anything.

.:nemesis:.
05-07-2008, 08:05 AM
/Moved : Tips, Cheats & Strategies

scott
05-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Yeah, I wasn't in a vehicle. She just sucks, it doesn't do anything. She is just a South Bohan Hoe. That 3rd person shit gets on my nerves

I went on one date with her and then shot her in the head. Why do people refer to themselves in the 3rd person, just makes me want to slap a hoe.

Jimmy_86
05-08-2008, 05:19 AM
I've been wondering about this. I've used that health bonus before but it never works at a crucial moment. Perhaps it's a glitch.

The two times I've used it I didn't need to, the first I was just testing it out and the second was just when I was too lazy to go get a hot dog. When ever I've used it in a mission, even though she gives the reply meaning that it should work, it doesn't. At least it's a common problem rather than we're doing anything wrong.

For reference - When it does work, as soon as Niko hangs up the phone your health should increase in increments quite quickly so you should have full health within about 5 seconds or less. (I think it refills completely)

lillb
05-08-2008, 07:01 AM
it worked when i was only missing about a quarter of my health but when ever i did it while blinkin red it did nothing

kingcars
05-08-2008, 10:52 AM
I tried out kiki's ability last night with a 4 star wanted level (no mission, just messin around) and she was like "Seems like the cops mean serious business, I can't do anything. Sorry Niko!" Completely useless...so what, she can only help with 1-3 star levels? No use, since those levels are easy to beat...

D-star
05-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Are there anymore girlfriends you can get through love-meet?

DMannDD
05-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Are there anymore girlfriends you can get through love-meet?

So far that is all I have gotten or heard about. Supposedly you can meet some girl through Craplist.net but I have yet to figure that out.

AndehW
05-08-2008, 02:56 PM
You can meet Alex via craplist.

gtasteve
05-08-2008, 03:26 PM
I date Carmen the first time then she sends a text messages saying to call her to go on a date. Then I call her and she says that she doesn't want to spend all her time with me. It's really annoying.

DMannDD
05-09-2008, 06:49 AM
I date Carmen the first time then she sends a text messages saying to call her to go on a date. Then I call her and she says that she doesn't want to spend all her time with me. It's really annoying.

I found out when she texts you, you can't just call like regular. You have to hit A button on the text message and an option will pop up to call her. She will accept the date when you do it that way. If you go back to the main menu, she will always talk some stupid shit and not go.

lillb
05-09-2008, 07:24 AM
i usually ignore her for a day or two then ill call her and she'll bitch but she still loves me in the end

Munstrom
05-12-2008, 06:08 AM
Trying to meet girls through craplist.net haven't had any luck so far, I dumped both Carmen and Kiki their abilities never worked when I was in desperate need of them ;p

lillb
05-12-2008, 06:30 AM
Trying to meet girls through craplist.net haven't had any luck so far, I dumped both Carmen and Kiki their abilities never worked when I was in desperate need of them ;p

i believe theres only one craplist girl u can date, her name's alex and i think she just gives u a clothes discount or something stupid like that

also carmen's ability never worked unless i was barely hurt and when i was blinkin red it would do nothing even tho we had the same dialogue as when she actually did help me, and for kiki i think it may only work during missions.. atleast thats the only time i've used it but she's saved me the hassle of runnin from cops for a good 5-10 min