PDA

View Full Version : Small Problem *SPOILER*

ARS3NAL SAVAGE
05-04-2008, 05:21 PM
IF YOU HAVE PASSED PLAYBOY X AND DWAYNE THEN READ ON, IF NOT DONT READ !

Im not sure there will be anyone who can help me with this but I will try anyway.
I killed dwayne instead of Playboy X and now I dont think I will be able to get playboys apartment, I saw the parking space out front but I didnt expect that getting the apartment would be based on deciding who to kill,

I thought I might get it by hang out with him and then once we were cool enough he would tell me that I could use the place but it turned out to be other wise, is there anyone who has beaten the game and was able to still get Playboy's apartment ?

GSS1
05-04-2008, 05:27 PM
I'm almost positive that you can't get the apartment unless Playboy dies.

ARS3NAL SAVAGE
05-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Crap!, oh well, I guess when I start a new game for the liberty minute achievement I will be sure to do things differently, I do think it was a little unfair of R* to do that though, but I still should have put more thought into it.

thanks to Nemesis for putting the black highlight on for me.

CB
05-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Crap!, oh well, I guess when I start a new game for the liberty minute achievement I will be sure to do things differently, I do think it was a little unfair of R* to do that though, but I still should have put more thought into it.

thanks to Nemesis for putting the black highlight on for me.

I'm on my second go just for this and one other really. 3 hours in and 25 missions completed; should be easy. It works out as approximately 3 missions per hour but cutscenes DO count towards total play time so be warned.

.LiLe.
05-04-2008, 10:07 PM
I killed Playboy X bc Dwayne is more truthfull and he the better homie.

ARS3NAL SAVAGE
05-04-2008, 11:14 PM
yeah Dwayne is more truthful, but i killed him because he was just to miserable, when I saw him in the trailer I thought he was going to be a bad ass, but he just turned out to be a downer, I made the choice based on personal preference when I should have made it based on the obvious parking space outside of playboy's apartment lol