PDA

View Full Version : Deconstruction for beginners

monkio
05-03-2008, 11:42 PM
*Deconstruction for beginners*

The first mission for playboy X

This is fucking impossible. Although i know its not, i find it very difficult, trying and failing 7 times. Any tips besides not dying!

victim
05-03-2008, 11:44 PM
Just take cover where necessary, doing this I beat it first time. I thought it was a great mission.

cheatham_usmc
05-04-2008, 12:05 AM
I just finished it. After you snipe from the rooftop with playboy, you have to go back down. When you get the the bottom, go to the front entrance of the construction site. Just go left when you get the the bottom and the entrance is around there, you will find it. Make sure you do it during the day, I did it at night and it was hard cause I couldn't see where anyone was. Anyway, you can snipe all those guys on the first part. You have already done it so the only other tips I can tell you are to use the M16, thats the best at long distances. Stay behind cover and use your grenades. Thats how I beat it. When the Helicopter comes, throw two grenades at it and it will kill mose of the people that come off of it. After you kill all those guys, you just hop down to another roof top and then go up a ladder and you will see the last guy shooting at you. Just aim with your sniper rifle and kill him. Then call playboy and collect that paper. If you have any more questions just send me a message.

My PSN ID is cheatham_usmc if you want to add me.

Also, you can add me.

AUAnonymous
05-04-2008, 12:16 AM
Take out the AK-47 you get from Playboy and mow them down from behind cover with headshots.

iKlipse
05-04-2008, 12:37 AM
I got it 3rd try, the first two was just planning my way through it like other missions.

First, snipe all the guys on from the rooftop with Playboy X. Theres 3 cranes, 3 guys occupy them. After you finished with the guys on the cranes, check the roof tops of the construction building cause there will be guys standing around there, just take as many as you can out. That move could save your life.

After that take the lift back down to the ground. Facing the road and the construction site, on your left will be an entrance. Go to the entrance and run up to one of the crates, then run back and hide behind one of the pillars at the entrance gate. The guys would've come to attack you and thats when you use the cover system. Take them all out, then run over to the portables to the right of the entrance, there will be a guy up hiding on the inside of the first floor of the construction building. Kill him.

Then run to the direction of the entrance, past the crates where you killed the first guys, you will see a ramp. Run up that and when you get to the top a short cut scene of Niko running and taking cover behind a pillar will take place. You now have a grenade, its optional to use it but I didn't use it, I saved them for the guys later.

Use your m16 to take out the guys on your left. When they are dead, run up and hide behind the next pillar in line. Kill the guys on your right (if they are there) then if theres any others just take them out to. By this time you might have lost a bit of health, run back down to ground level and back out of the entrance, in the park next to the main road there will be a hotdog stand. Go buy a hot dog to refill your health. Go back to where you were in the construction site and when you get to the point of looking around the side of the concrete building with red beams stacked on the ground, there will be guys, I recommend manual aim head shot on the guy closest then take the rest out and take cover behind those red beams. A bunch more guys will come and start shooting at you, blind fire at them then get out your grenade and throw it at the guys hiding behind those cement mixers. That will flush out a lot of guys, then auto aim the rest of the guys. Throw another grenade at the cement mixers if necessary.

After all those guys are dead, thats when the intense part of the mission ends. Theres only a few more guys left, for this I recommend you do manual aim and get the last few guys with a head shot.

After that you're done. Mission completed.

Just ask if you have anymore questions, but with that you should get through it with no problems.

.LiLe.
05-04-2008, 12:39 AM
Dude this was an easy ass mission. All I did is take out the first guy and use ur sniper on some of them guys that are far away. Use ur grenades and AK and ull be good.

Clayton
05-04-2008, 12:44 AM
I just drove a Marbelle (huge car, GTA version of a Lincoln Town Car) right into the yard and parked it with my passenger side facing them, used it as cover and took them all out. Drove that car through the entire mission doing it the same way, damn thing's a tank. I love the new cover system.

kingcars
05-04-2008, 01:07 AM
I did that mission by snipin the first 3 guys then pretty much goin run n gun with the SMG...beat it on my first try.

TIP: ALWAYS buy body armor before starting a mission. And being able to get cheap ammo from Jacob is a HUGE help. $20 a pop for SMG clips, sign me up!

aztk
05-04-2008, 01:37 AM
beat it on the first try. I only lost health once when some guy threw a grenade that almost killed me. Just take cover behind walls or boxes and shoot the baddies with the AK47

immortalprso
05-04-2008, 03:01 AM
when you snipe the 3 guys on the cranes, have a look at the site behind them. there are 6 guys at least visable from where you are, take them out and it makes it a bit easier for you.

Sublimo
05-05-2008, 03:03 AM
1. Snipe the 3 guys
2. Snipe some people with guns (around 6)
3. Go down
4. Go to crane while killing any encounters
5. Get up and snipe other leader + heli + some guards (aprox 3)
6. Go down and all the way up to kill last leader

Easiest mission ever :)

Remember you don't always have to take the path they lay infront of you ;)