PDA

View Full Version : Random Encounter's: Marnie

Smokeyirish
05-03-2008, 04:44 PM
I am just finished the storyline & car missions & now trying to work my way through the random encounters but I am stuck. Has anyone had any luck at all finding Marnie the guide I have is no help. She does not have any time restrictions & I have searched the area she is supposed to be in but I have had no luck. Any help from someone who has had better luck than me would be greatly appreciated.

CB
05-03-2008, 04:52 PM
From my experiences, the Random Encounters have no time set. They will just appear from nowhere while your in the area.

Smokeyirish
05-03-2008, 10:13 PM
I managed to find who I was looking for I just need one more random encounter with Brian & I am done with the random encounters, I know his position & he is not popping up. 76.25% almost there!

x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z
05-03-2008, 10:34 PM
Can you help me with some tips on the last mission with Jimmy P?

Thanks .

.:nemesis:.
05-04-2008, 06:03 AM
I managed to find who I was looking for I just need one more random encounter with Brian & I am done with the random encounters, I know his position & he is not popping up. 76.25% almost there!

I restarted from the mission that is supposed to make Brian's icon's first appearence, but it doesn't?

It's mentioned that the icon will appear when i'm in their area, could someone point me in the right direction.

CB
05-04-2008, 07:15 PM
By printing off the maps, is that cheating?

.:nemesis:.
05-04-2008, 07:18 PM
I actually got the first icon by chance, right next to Roman's Taxi place, Brian said he was filthy rich and gave me a $100 and walked away, lol

iKlipse
05-04-2008, 07:19 PM
By printing off the maps, is that cheating?

No, its a guide/walkthrough.

I have been trying to find that serial killer guy, the one who talks about chopping people up in the park. Anyone know where he is?

I have only found hassan, marnie, some drunk guy down the road from the first safehouse and some paranoid woman who thinks she used to be smokin' hot.

CB
05-04-2008, 07:21 PM
One of them is Grace (the girl you kidnap) and she's outside her house. She calls the guys to kill you, resulting in a shootout in the street before you pass.

Smokeyirish
05-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Stuck again :zcab: 91.75% have completed everything except for Pigeon & Unique Stun Jumps which add up to 5%. So I am missing 3.25% somewhere. This is one crazy game.

Buddah_Lova
05-04-2008, 09:04 PM
how many random encounter characters are there?? do they each have multiple missions?? where do i find them?

victim
05-05-2008, 01:45 AM
This is not a spoiler, just my stupidity.

I don't know if I'm having a slight problem. I shot Marnie in the face and failed the random mission to go and do other things, does she come back or can I not get 100%?