PDA

View Full Version : Need Help(BLOOD BROTHERS)..SPOILERS

KillerShadow
05-01-2008, 01:18 PM
Should I kill francis or derrik im thinking derrik because im 100% with him. And im only 66% with francis mission wise that is. So I wouldn't be able to get 100%? does anyone know the pro's and cons of either descion?

TheJordanJames
05-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Should I kill francis or derrik im thinking derrik because im 100% with him. And im only 66% with francis mission wise that is. So I wouldn't be able to get 100%? does anyone know the pro's and cons of either descion?

I killed Francis, from their i continued to do missions for Derrick.

Ether way,it doesn't affect the main storyline, just changes the missions around abit, and yes you will still be able to get 100%, else that wouldn't be fair on the player.. at the end of the day ,it's your choice.

sadem0gamer
05-02-2008, 12:19 AM
i killed francis becuase when i talked to him he was talkin all that shit order me around to kill Derrick plus hes a cop

Nikolai
05-03-2008, 04:09 AM
I killed Derek, which is good since now I am bribing Frank :angel:

I did originally kill Frank though, but I was concerned that Frank's mission progress was about 70/80% after his death.

BiggerThanJesus
05-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Killed Derrik 'cos I hadn't finished doing all of Francis's missions yet. Also you can call him to clear your wanted level.. apparently, though it didnt work when I had 5*s, but none of the McLeary's were answering their phones anyway.

BAMF
05-05-2008, 03:30 PM
I killed derek and in return frank not only will lower the cops for you he will give you access to the police web site though this url WWW.Libertycitypolice.com/datebase.html Hope this helps

BAMF

Sublimo
05-06-2008, 02:53 AM
I killed derek and in return frank not only will lower the cops for you he will give you access to the police web site though this url WWW.Libertycitypolice.com/datebase.html Hope this helps

BAMF

I dated Kiki to lower my wanted level.
Also you can go to that site from day one in the game ;) (Just go to the libertycity.com website and at the bottom click the lock.

I'm going to kill the cop because later ingame you get some extra missions from Derek.