Vice City High Definition Radar
== Vice City High Definition Radar == by Cachibache
It replaces your old radar textures for new ones, in high definition.
Works in Single Player And Multi-Player Modifications
Check readme.txt for details
In order to install these you will need:
-Txd Workshop, or another txd texture editor
1) Do a backup of the file gta3.img, that u are about to mod.
This is in case your file gets damaged or corrupted,
Without a backup, if your files gets corrupted, you will need to re-install GTA Vice City.
2) Make sure gta3.img aren't marked as "read-only".
3) Open the gta3.img with the txd editor.
4) Find the radarxx.txd textures at the start of the file.
5) By right clicking on the texture name, replace every texture for the new ones, making sure every texture its saved.
© Cachibache 9/6/2010
File size: 5.47 MBAuthor websiteAuthor email
Added: 06/09/10 at 11:08PM
Last DL: 04/17/14 at 10:00PM