GTA:SA Map Teleporter - Version 0.1 ALPHA - (c) syc0 2005
v0.1 Initial release.
WARNING: This trainer is not guaranteed to be bug-free. I recommend that you backup save games before using it.
I will NOT be held responsible for any data loss or damage caused by use of this trainer.
Start GTA:San Andreas. Load the trainer and press the enable button.
You can now use the in-game map to teleport. Right-click the map to set your location. Press the disable button to restore normal operation.
* If you enable the patch and close the trainer, you will not be able to disable it. This is NOT a bug, to fix this would require me to embed Rockstar's code in the trainer.
* This will NOT work while in a vehicle (but it will with the jetpack).
* Your Z co-ordinate isn't changed, so you may find that you spawn underneath the ground or high above the ground.
* The best way to teleport is to activate the jetpack cheat (type 'ROCKETMAN' in the game), go as high as you can, then teleport.
* At the moment, you have to press the right-mouse button twice to teleport, as the game still thinks you are setting the marker. I hope to fix this in a future release.
* Hotkeys to enable/disable.
* Bug fixes
Game code patch and trainer
If you want to contact me, send a PM to 'syc0' on http://www.gtaforums.com
I'd appreciate it if you notify me of any bugs. Feel free to send suggestions for a new version.
Replaces: NEVERFile size: 4.20 KB
Added: 03/18/12 at 9:45PM
Last DL: 03/29/17 at 11:08PM