|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
GTAGaming.com - Modifications | @ 09:30 PM MDT | By Ash_735
We know it's a hassle to go back to the older Grand Theft Auto games on PC these days with their lack of controller support, on screen prompts, etc, but thankfully, you don't have to worry about that anymore! Here's GInput, a plug-in for Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on PC which gives the games full XInput Controller support, as well as additional support for DualShock 3 and 4 (that's right, even SIXAXIS controls for these titles is an option!). This plug-in is easy to install, basically drag & drop for the III/VC version, and the SA version requires an ASI Loader. After that you have a load of controller options in the INI that you can tweak with to get things just right for you, whether you want the original PS2 style control set up or if you want to try the modern "IV" style controls to get a more fresh up to date experience with these games. You can even choose which button style to display between Xbox and PlayStation! Here's a list of features this modification has and supports:
- Complete XInput support, so pads are mapped to match console versions perfectly (including Start button, which can't be mapped on PC version without this modification).
- Proper vibration support - something that was cut from all PC versions of the game!
- FIVE (TWO in San Andreas) different control mappings - four setups matching PS2 selectable setups and fifth one being a recreation of GTA IV controls!
- Pad buttons in In-Game helps, replacing PC key names (depending on user's choice, either PlayStation or XBOX buttons are shown).
- An INI file with tons of options - including toggleable vibration, selecting controls setup, Invert Look option from console versions, axis inversion options from San Andreas and more!
- Automatic switching between keyboard & mouse and pad controls, basing on last device input.
- Support for Guide/PS button. The button is fully functional and can show your Steam Overlay menu if you launched the game via Steam!
- Cheats input from the pad. Use classic PS2 cheats on PC!
- Full co-op support in San Andreas - the game can make full use of two pads or bind the first pad to second player, so co-op can be played even if only one pad is connected
- Increased support for DualShock 3 controllers and SCP Driver Package - including pressure sensitive buttons and SIXAXIS accelerometers
Head on over to GTAGarage to Download! Check below for some screenshots and even a video of it in action:
MARNew Radio Station "The Lab" coming to GTAV PC
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 10:00 AM MDT | By Ash_735
In a surprising turn of events, the Grand Theft Auto V radio dial is getting another update! This time in the form of a completely new Radio Station called "The Lab" which is mixed and hosted by Alchemist & Oh No. So far we only know of a list of artists who will have songs on the station which include Earl Sweatshirt, Little Dragon, Phantogram, Freddie Gibbs, Popcaan, Killer Mike, Tunde Adebimpe and Samuel T. Herring.
A new album will also be released titled The Alchemist and Oh No Present: Welcome to Los Santos, which will be available for download, plus retail CD and Vinyl from April 21st. Rockstar also confirmed that these new tracks will be available in the PC versions Video Editor, making sure the most up to date music will be available for people to use. Below is one of the new songs you will be hearing on the station:
MARNew GTAOnline Heists Teaser
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 10:23 AM MDT | By Ash_735
Here's a quick new teaser for Grand Theft Auto Online's Heists update coming next week:
FEBPolished Grand Theft Auto V PC Screenshots
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 09:45 AM MDT | By Ash_735
Rockstar Games have felt kind enough and remembered that a PC version of Grand Theft Auto V does exist and have just provided us with a batch of new screenshots from the game, naturally these screenshots are in 4k Resolution on the News Wire because we all know how PC gamers love to brag about resolution! Now the modern day PC gamer has screenshots to take to forums and shout about how shitty consoles are whilst not playing the game, lucky you right guys? Here's some of the new screenshots below:
FEBGrand Theft Auto V PC Delayed AGAIN, Heists Coming March 10th
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 09:25 AM MDT | By Ash_735
In what's becoming a running joke amongst the community, Grand Theft Auto V has been delayed yet again on PC, with a new release date now being April 14th (anyone want to take bets when the next delay comes?), as a weak apology to PC gamers Rockstar will be offering anyone who's pre-ordered the game an additional worthless $200,000 in Grand Theft Auto Online.
On the flip side, HEISTS finally have a release date, set as March 10th, hopefully they meet the target on this one as the long awaited other running joke might finally come to an end!
FEBClassic HQ Palm Mod by Jestic
GTA: San Andreas - Modifications | @ 04:30 PM MDT | By Ash_735
It has been a while since we've posted any mods on the frontpage but this one caught my eye and really does add something to the classic Grand Theft Auto games. Here we have a mod for both Vice City and San Andreas which replaces the generic palm tree model and texture with a higher poly 3D model and higher resolution texture of the original image. What makes this stand out compared to other palm tree mods is how this one has been made to stay as close as possible to the original design so it fits in well with the games art style, it's worth checking out. You can grab the mod from GTAGarage or from the Jestic's original thread over on GTAForums. Here are a couple of screenshots from the San Andreas version:
JANGrand Theft Auto V PC Digital Pre-Order Details
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 07:00 PM MDT | By Ash_735
You can now pre-order the Digital Download version Grand Theft Auto V for the PC via various stores. Here is a brief round up of where you can get the game from and what benefits they include.
First up is the Rockstar Warehouse, getting the game directly from Rockstar themselves means you'll be supporting Rockstar fully and will only have to deal with one set of DRM (Rockstar's Social Club), plus if you pre-order by February 1st you will get $1,000,000 in-game ($500,000 for Grand Theft Auto V and $500,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online) and an additional $300,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online. To sweeten the deal even more you will also get a FREE Digital PC game of your choice from their store.
Second place you can find a pre-order would be Green Man Gaming, where if you pre-order by February 1st you will get $1,000,000 in-game ($500,000 for Grand Theft Auto V and $500,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online) and an additional $300,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online, and a bonus digital download of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on PC. This game will be delivered as a Rockstar Games Social Club redemption code. Customers will require a free Rockstar Games Social Club account to play. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas will be provided as a Steam key.
Third place you will be able to find the game digitally is the well known Amazon.com, which includes the same pre-order bonuses as Green Man Gaming. (Please check Amazon in your own region for more details.)
Grand Theft Auto V for PC will be available for pre-load prior to release.
(Most of you will probably just buy it on Steam anyway.)
JAN"Snowfall" by Ferino Design
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 01:50 AM MDT | By Ash_735
The talented Ferino Design is back with another video, this time recorded from the PlayStation 4 version of the game during the Festive Surprise season. This cold yet calming video shows off how amazing a winter wonderland-esque Grand Theft Auto could be, with enough atmosphere to really make it feel like you can breath in that cold air:
JANGrand Theft Auto V PC Details
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 09:12 AM MDT | By Ash_735
Finally! You can stop asking us about the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V now! Today Rockstar have revealed details about the PC version of the game, sadly, first off the release date has been pushed back to March 24, 2015, however the PC version will include the GTAOnline Heists update at launch. Below are the system specs for the game:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
Please check the original article on Rockstar's News Wire for more screenshots.
DECPATCH ALL THE THINGS!!!
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 01:25 PM MDT | By Ash_735
In what seems to be a rush up to the Christmas break Rockstar Games isn't holding back, this is going to be quite the post, so first up is the latest patch for Grand Theft Auto V, which is now version 1.19 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 users and version 1.05 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users, this is the "Festive Surprise" bundle, which adds a couple of vehicles, weapons (including a Homing Rocket Launcher), clothing items and masks and of course brings back ever increasing snowy weather to Los Santos, building up gradually over the next few days. Below you can read the full patch notes for this update:
New Features / Updates
- Players are now able to own a third property, allowing potential ownership of up to 30 cars and 9 bicycles.
- Deadzone and Acceleration sliders have been added to control Settings.
- First Person Mode Auto Level Camera on/off setting has been added to Settings.
- Four new vehicles have been added to Southern San Andreas Super Autos:
Bravado Rat-Truck, Vapid Slamvan, Dinka Jester (Racecar Livery), Dewbauchee Massacro (Racecar Livery)
To obtain these vehicles in Story Mode:
PS3 / Xbox 360: These vehicles can be obtained from the Special Vehicle List when in a player-owned garage.
PS4 / Xbox One: These vehicles can be purchased online from San Andreas Super Autos.
- Two new weapons have been added to Ammu-Nation in GTA Online (Not supported in the Shooting Range):
Homing Launcher (‘Fire and Forget’), Proximity Mine
To obtain these weapons in Story Mode:
PS3 / Xbox 360: Weapons are deposited direct to the character’s weapon wheel with a full clip of ammo.
PS4 / Xbox One: Weapons will unlock and be available for purchase from Ammu-Nation after passing certain missions in Story Mode.
- 30 new tattoos have been added to all Tattoo Parlours in GTA Online.
- Five new Kit items have been added in GTA Online:
Black Combat Chute Bag, Charcoal Combat Chute Bag, Forest Combat Chute Bag, Gray Combat Chute Bag, Tan Combat Chute Bag
Players who log in on either the 24th December, 31st December, or the 1st January will be gifted a Firework Launcher with five rounds. The launcher will be permanently added to the player’s inventory. Players who already own the launcher will receive 5 rounds when logging in on each of the above days.
The Christmas Day Gift will be available only to players who log in to play GTA Online on 25th Please note that this is only available from the Christmas Day Gift and cannot be purchased.
Second Chance Event Items
Players who missed out on getting T-Shirts and Beer Hats in Events this year will be given a second chance to try and get them, as well as a few new items with a new special crate dropping each day over the holiday period.
Festive Period (Time-limited content)
- Christmas Tree added to Legion Square.
- Christmas Trees added to all Apartments.
- Please note that the weather option will be removed from Job lobbies during Snowy Weather.
- Snowballs added whilst Snowy weather is active. These can be gathered and stored by pressing D-pad Left when a player is unarmed. Nine Snowballs can be stored at a time and will melt and disappear when swapping sessions or starting Jobs.
- The Firework Launcher has been added back to Ammu-Nation for the festive season. This item will be available to purchase from the 24th December until the 5th Fireworks will now be more festive than previous fireworks.
- 90+ new Festive Surprise themed items of clothing have been added for male and female characters to all clothes stores. All of last year’s Holiday Gifts clothing will also be available during the Festive Surprise. All time-limited clothing added for the Festive Surprise period is free to purchase.
- Five new Festive Surprise themed masks have been added to Vespucci Movie Masks for male and female characters:
Elf (3 variants), Gingerbread Man, Penguin
Generic / Miscellaneous fixes – Story Mode – PS4 / Xbox One
- Fixed an issue where one of the Peyote plants is resetting after being picked up.
- Fixed an issue where Lester’s first assassination mission does not affect the Stock Market correctly.
- Fixed an issue where Michael’s drinking animation could be seen occurring incorrectly if he answered his phone mid-drink.
Generic / Miscellaneous fixes – GTA Online – PS4 / Xbox One
- Fixed multiple issues to allow improved matchmaking and connectivity speeds.
- Fixed an issue where players who left their character wearing masks when migrating were unable to remove them when attempting to update their character’s features.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to make their vehicle appear to hover after exiting a Mod Shop.
- Fixed an issue where character faces would flicker on the D-pad down player list.
- Fixed a number of map holes / escapes.
- Fixed an issue where players were seeing large amounts of ‘Timed Out’ errors after migrating their accounts.
- Fixed an issue where some Collector’s Edition items were not transferring properly / available for free after migration.
- Fixed an issue where BMX physics had changed, creating issues with Races and stunting.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to lose player control for a period of time when selecting to host a Race from the pause menu while On Call.
- Fixed an issue where player character faces could age rapidly after several hours of playing.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to become stuck on ‘Launching Session’ when starting a LTS match.
- Fixed an issue where players could hang when transitioning to a game corona.
- Fixed an issue where the Flight Suit mask could obscure the player character’s face in the Character Creator after transferring to PS4 / Xbox One from PS3 / Xbox 360.
- Fixed an issue where Leaderboards could flicker when being viewed.
- Fixed issue where players could hang when a lobby Host attempted to launch ‘Meth’d Up’.
- Fixed an issue where adding Turbo upgrades to a vehicle could make it slower.
- Fixed an issue where player characters could be seen putting on Top Hats instead of a Helmet when on a Motorbike.
- Fixed an issue where some hairstyles could become unavailable after transferring a character.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to use the ‘Online Event’ button during the initial boot screen.
- Fixed a small issue where a player’s character could pop slightly after completing a Parachuting Race.
This update is already available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users, with the PlayStation 3 patch rolling out across regions and the Xbox 360 version heading out soon.
Second, PC users will be happy to know that Grand Theft Auto V on PC will support Steam Achievements, as well as a few other Steam specific perks, pre-orders will be going up soon.
Thirdly, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars is now available on Android devices! The iOS version of the game has also been updated, the patch notes can be read below:
- Universal App! Play on all your supported iOS devices*
- Full Retina Display resolution support
- Support for MFi controllers
- Updated, highly customizable touchscreen controls
And the reference for the title of this post can be found here.
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
Total Members: 187,222
8 Online, 879 Guests
GTA IV Walkthrough
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|