|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
APRGrand Theft Auto V 1.12 Patch Notes
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 02:35 PM MDT | By Ash_735
As mentioned last week, Patch v1.12 has now been released on both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Grand Theft Auto V, this patch mainly contains fixes for Grand Theft Auto Online with a few fixes also done to single player mode, you can read the full patch notes below:
Multi Player Changes
- "Sudden Death" (next point wins) and "All Points" (all packages need to be collected) options have been added to Capture Jobs to prevent matches ending in draws.
- Players can now view the Map in Deathmatch, Survival, LTS, and Capture lobbies. This also displays the weapon / health pickup locations that exist within each individual Job.
- Clarified "Rank" in the Job description, which now reads as "Opens at Rank".
- Fixed an issue where losing players in Capture Jobs were not awarded Cash.
- Fixed an issue where if the player chose to skip the tutorial, there was sometimes a delay before the clothes shops opened.
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally appear to one another in the Elevator if they transitioned into an Apartment at the same time.
- Fixed multiple exploits where players could duplicate vehicles.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles could appear in multiple garage instances causing collision issues and explosions.
- Players will now be removed from their vehicles if they choose to replace it via the Internet whilst they are in their garage. This will fix an issue where vehicles could be ordered but never arrive.
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally be given the incorrect amount of RP for beating Race World Records.
- Fixed an issue where the Buzzard Gunner overlay would occasionally appear on Next Job Voting Screens.
- Fixed multiple exploits where players were able to move a variety of non-allowed vehicles into Online.
- If a Job has a Cash or RP multiplier attached to it (this occurs on event weekends), this will show up on the Next Job Voting Screen.
- Fixed an issue where a player in a Race would occasionally get ticker feed messages saying they had overtaken another player when they had not.
- Fixed an issue where Quick Join would occasionally not work properly when attempting to join a Contact Mission.
- Fixed a grammatical issue with the Sanchez motorbikes on the vehicle selection screen.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to have their Strength stat reset.
- Fixed an issue where Armoured Trucks could continually spawn.
- Fixed an exploit where the player can gain RP for dying with a wanted level while in the army base / prison while on Missions.
- Fixed an issue where purchasing ammo for a dropped weapon could occasionally allow it to be saved to the player’s character.
- Fixed an exploit where players could duplicate their Personal Vehicles by blocking the entrance to their garage.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to get stuck after using Quick Save whilst in the impound lot.
- Fixed an issue where cash was occasionally being paid out incorrectly after Races.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to receive the incorrect RP after completing a Contact Mission.
- Fixed an issue where if a player drank Whisky in their apartment until they passed out, this could cause a clone to appear who would then attack them.
- A new feed has been added for during transitions into and out of GTA Online sessions and Jobs. These show how many Jobs a player has played of each type, as well as how many Missions from each Contact the player has played out of those available to them at their Rank.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect error messages could show when attempting to join a GTA Online session.
- Fixed an issue where non-player characters could spawn into player apartments.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to steal one another’s vehicles.
- Fixed an issue with the Grotti logo used in vehicle descriptions in garages.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to become stuck after the tutorial Mission cutscene completing.
- Fixed an issue where players could lose vehicles by having them delivered to a garage without actually owning a garage.
- Fixed an issue where personal vehicles had to be claimed on Insurance despite not being destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where the dialogue box for Mors Mutual Insurance would only show up very briefly.
- Fixed an issue where the cost of reclaiming the Rat Loader could change depending on how many vehicles there were in the reclaim list.
- Fixed an issue where a player could occasionally crash when entering a Job corona.
- Fixed an issue where Rockstar Verified Jobs could display incorrect information on the Social Club website.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to Save or Publish created content if the Microsoft Points symbol was used in the description.
- Fixed an issue where players could change positions very quickly when passing through Checkpoints in Races.
- Fixed an issue where the ticker feed would show that a player has moved into first place in Races when they were already in first place.
- Team Balancing will be on permanently and by default for all Capture Jobs.
- Fixed an issue where a player could become stuck viewing an Apartment when trying to buzz a remote player into their garage.
- Fixed an issue where the Next Job Voting Screen became corrupted and was missing descriptive text.
- Fixed an issue where Personal Vehicles could lose Insurance if their garage slot was changed.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to become stuck on a black screen after signing out of a PSN Profile whilst in the Creator.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to time out when accepting an invite to a friend’s Online session whilst in the Creator.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to use the phone when testing jobs in the Creator.
- Corrected an issue where it was possible to gain Awards and RP after blowing up vehicles in the test mode of the Creator.
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally not respawn correctly if they were killed in a boat.
- Fixed an issue where the player character model could show in the Creator in the top-down sky view.
- Fixed an exploit where players had the ability to reclaim an uninsured Personal Vehicle via Mors Mutual Insurance.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles could spawn in random locations under bridges if initially placed on bridges.
- Fixed an issue where the Character Creator would not be able to create new Characters after being turned off when deleting a character.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to disable Bounties placed on them.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to lose all player control after speed-scrolling through menus.
- Fixed an issue where it was occasionally possible for enemies to spawn inside locked buildings during gang attacks.
- Fixed an issue where players could be unable to make any phone calls during Contact Missions.
- Fixed an issue where button prompts could occasionally show up during the Online intro cutscene from non-related events.
- Fixed an issue where the Whisky bottle in an Apartment could become invisible to other players after drinking from it.
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on a black screen / permanent loading screen when joining GTA Online with a fresh character after installing the Business Pack.
- Fixed an issue where players could load back into Online with invisible arms and feet and an entirely new outfit after updating the game.
- Fixed an issue where signing out of the Creator could hang the game.
- Fixed an issue where activity prompts such as drinking wine could show to players invited to Apartments but these prompts could not be followed.
- Fixed an issue where the player would no longer receive contact missions from Trevor after the player joined a Job and then returned to Online.
- Fixed an issue where players were receiving too much RP after Races.
- Fixed an issue in Rally Races where it was occasionally possible for players to receive ticker feed messages and RP rewards for overtaking when no overtaking had occurred.
- Fixed an issue where players could be taken to the wrong session or job after the Next Job Voting Screen.
- Fixed an issue where the quick restart option on the Test option for the Creator would just take the player back to the Creator, rather than restarting the Test Job.
- Fixed an issue where players could receive messages that they had not yet unlocked some Missions despite them being available in the Start menu.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect screen could show after completing a job created in the Creator.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect Job type could show up in the phone invite and ticker message when received.
Single Player Changes
- Fixed an issue where players could fail the "Monkey Business" Mission by dropping a Mission objective.
Also be sure to give a shout out to Shawn Fonteno (Franklin), it's his birthday today!
APRFanmade Alternative Trailer for Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 04:15 PM MDT | By Ash_735
Every once in a while there's a fanmade video that just looks so professional it'd be easy to mistake for Rockstar's actual work, and that's just what this Alernative Trailer by Luke Ritson does. Taking influence from Rockstar's style and adding a little bit of modern day Scorsese backed by a Bruce Springsteen track and you end up with this impressive trailer:
APRGTA Online Live Stream!
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 01:00 PM MDT | By Zidane
APRGTA Online Spring Updates
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 02:50 AM MDT | By Ash_735
Yesterday Rockstar detailed their plans and updates for this Spring, sadly most of it surrounding Grand Theft Auto Online only with no clear indication of the Single Player DLC or the much rumoured PC and PS4 ports, so below you'll find the details of what Rockstar describes as major enhancements, and more Super Cars, because, yeah, apparently we need more Super Cars.
Coming next week, the Creator community will be able to make their own original customized Capture Jobs and add to the over 3.5 million (and counting) player-created Deathmatches and Races currently available on Social Club. Strategically place pick-ups, define weaponry, set location, and tweak tons of other variables to make your own unique Capture Job for others to take on. We will also be reviewing your homemade Capture creations to stamp standout experiences as Rockstar Verified.
The High Life Update:
The High Life Update will allow you to expand your foothold in Los Santos with new high-end apartment options, the powerful Bullpup Rifle, new wardrobe items, the Dinka Thrust motorcycle and three new lavish cars to choose from, including the Super class Pegassi Zentorno. The High Life Update will also feature the debut of multi-property ownership in GTA Online, which means you'll be able to own two distinct properties (with garages) simultaneously. All this plus the new Mental State player statistic, which is designed to let you see just how passive or psychotically unhinged fellow players in your session really are, and a slew of new Jobs.
Coming this spring to Grand Theft Auto Online, team up with your most trusted Crew members or with random other mercenaries in Grand Theft Auto Online to pull off cooperative Heist Missions for glory and profit. We know many in the GTA Online community have been looking forward to this update — stay tuned for much more information to come.
Rockstar also posted a few of the changes we can expect in next weeks patch for the game (Patch v1.12):
- The addition of a 'Non-Contact' option for Races. This will allow you to play standard Races with collisions disabled between player vehicles. Other players will appear as semi-transparent and you'll still be able to collide with non-player traffic, structures and other scenery, but this mode - for those who want to play it - will eliminate the "rubbing is racing" mentality that some wish to avoid.
- Players will be able to call Lester and have him tell his cop buddies to turn a blind eye to any crime you may or may not be committing for a short period of time.
- As a reward for players who leave feedback on Jobs, there will be some bonus RP granted every time a player likes or dislikes content after playing it.
- GTA$ payouts will be increased when completing Parachute, Races, Deathmatches and LTS Jobs with less than 4 players.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to target cheaters and keep the game as fair as possible, we are closing RP exploits and will be adjusting the RP totals of players who we know for certain to have gained illegitimate RP by cheating. Your RP will only be adjusted if you participated in mods, hacks, DNS redirects, manipulation of cloud files, or other similarly nefarious behavior. If you grinded short legitimate missions or otherwise gained a small amount of RP without modding, your RP should not be affected by this correction.
- We’ll be fixing the issue where players who had upgraded personal vehicles prior to Title Update 1.10 were only able to sell them for $10,000.
Rockstar are still interested in hearing your feedback and what stuff you'd like to see added to Grand Theft Auto Online so feel free to get in touch with them at the following address: GTAOnline@rockstargames.com
APRGrand Theft Auto V Single Player DLC announced! Pogo the Monkey!
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 01:00 AM MDT | By Ash_735
UPDATE: YES! This was our April Fools. :)
We are proud to exclusively announce the long awaited Single Player DLC for Grand Theft Auto V, in a few weeks or so you will be able to download Grand Theft Auto V: Pogo The Monkey, an all new Single Player Campaign.
Taking place shortly after the ending of the main game, you, the player will be in control of the recently re-born legend that is Pogo The Monkey, being thrown onto the streets of Los Santos, Pogo must overcome his struggle against the System, Pharmaceutical Assistants, Psycho Clowns, the FIB, the IAA, Plastic Surgeons, the Scooter Brothers and Evil Space Aliens. Pogo must run, escape, infiltrate and fight against all the odds if he hopes to achieve his dream of storming the White House and becoming President of the United States of America.
"YES! Play this, we think, we only got to see it for 15 seconds before we had to do an article about Twitch, or Sexism, or Snacks" - Kotaku
The game will include a variety of new weapons such as the famous Banana-Cannon as well as other primate favorites such as the Peanut Pistol, Throwing Rocks, Banana Peels and a Large Stick!
"100.7FM Non Stop Pop now plays "Hollaback Girl", ...that's all it plays, ...on a loop" - EuroGamer
Players will also have access to several new vehicles including the Pogo Stick, Zoo Truck, Fast Car and Cousin's Space Rocket (with cameo from Space Monkey!) and seeing as this is a serious DLC for the game, it will also include new radio content! Featuring well known classics like "Daydream Believer", "Tra La La", "Banana Boat Song (Day O)" and "The Bad Touch".
"WHY ARE YOU EVEN SHOWING US THIS!?" - PC Gamer
To complete this DLC is a slew of new mini games for you to enjoy, ranging from new activities like Tree Climbing & Banana Eating, to Clown Killing Rampages as well as some of our most requested activities from the fans, that's right, Pimping is back in the game, but why stop there? This is Los Santos, for the first time ever players will be able to try out the new Porn Director mini game, channel your inner Steve Scott and get Pogo to tell those bitches what to do! Remember where the money shots are and score maximum points!
All this can be yours for just $40/£30 or you might want to take advantage of the soon to be available Rockstar Pass which will be just a one off payment of $69/£69, giving you this DLC and any future Online DLC, special bonus includes more cloud space, only true fans have access to more clouds to improve their Grand Theft Auto Online experience. More information coming soon.
MARGTA Online - Trevor Philips Presents "Construction Fite"
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 05:28 PM MDT | By Zidane
A young (but still terrifying) Trevor Philips takes time off from his busy schedule shooting cops and robbing banks in North Yankton to show you this custom made "team deathmatch", titled "Construction Fite". Be cool like Trevor. Experience the rooftop carnage, today!
Do you have a custom job you'd like to see featured on this page? Share it in the comments!
MARGTA V Online Live Streams - They're Becoming A Thing!
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 11:05 AM MDT | By Zidane
Hey guys! Lately we've been hosting GTA V Online Live Streams on the weekends, and they're becoming a regular thing. Check this page, our Facebook or our Twitter to stay updated on them. Everyone, even you can join in on the insanity! Just send PSN user CaseyTheVA a message and you'll be added!
Today's live stream is happening at 2 PM EST. Tune in here!
MAROne guy covers the GTA Stories themes
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 03:30 AM MDT | By Ash_735
First he covered the classic themes, then he covered the Grand Theft Auto IV theme, after that he covered the Episodes from Liberty City themes and not long after release, he covered the Grand Theft Auto V theme. We caught up with SquidPhysics recently only to find out in the last couple of months he's covered both the Liberty City Stories and more recently, the Vice City Stories themes as well! So give them a listen below:
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
MARGTA Online - Open Session Live Stream!
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 05:42 PM MDT | By Zidane
We are live streaming GTA Online right now! Send a message to PSNID to join: CaseyTheVA.
MARRockstar Weekend on Steam, up to 80% OFF Bundles
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 10:20 AM MDT | By Ash_735
After winning a load of BAFTA Awards the other night, Rockstar are now having a Sales Weekend on Steam with up to 80% OFF specific bundles!
Here is the list of the biggest discounted:
- 75% OFF L.A.Noire: The Complete Edition
- 80% OFF Grand Theft Auto "Complete" Pack (GTA3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV and GTA EFLC)
- 80% OFF GTA IV & San Andreas Bundle
- 75% OFF GTA IV: The Complete Edition
- 75% OFF The Grand Theft Auto Trilogy (GTA3, GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas)
- 82% OFF Max Payne Complete Bundle (Max Payne 1, Max Payne 2, Max Payne 3 + All DLC)
- 80% OFF Max Payne 3 Complete
- 75% OFF Max Payne Bundle (Max Payne 1 and Max Payne 2)
All other Rockstar titles have are available for 67% OFF their original price. The sale ends Monday the 17th of March. Time for PC Gamers to show their support!
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
Total Members: 172,572
5 Online, 950 Guests
GTA IV Walkthrough
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|