|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
DECMore Grand Theft Auto V Wallpapers
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 11:10 AM CST | By Ash_735
Rockstar have released two more wallpapers available for download dubbed "Fame or Shameless" includes artwork of Michael's daughter Tracey and Franklin's ex-boss Simeon, both can be downloaded from the Official Grand Theft Auto V Website.
And as an extra treat for you guys, we've got a hold of the high resolution versions of the Grand Theft Auto Online artwork to which you can view below, or on our Facebook and Google+ pages.
NOVSan Andreas Mobile, Coming THIS DECEMBER
GTA: San Andreas - General News | @ 10:45 AM CST | By Ash_735
As a special birthday present for me, ...ok, maybe not, Rockstar Games have just announced, rather surprisingly, that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Mobile will be coming out NEXT MONTH! Here is the statement below:
Before GTAV took us to the sun-bleached sidewalks and humming concrete freeways of present-day Los Santos and beyond, there was Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, the biggest GTA of the PS2 era. Now, head back to the early 90s with CJ and the Grove Street Families when Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas comes to mobile devices next month.
Encompassing Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas and everything in between, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has been upgraded for its mobile release. Newly remastered graphics including dynamic and detailed shadows, greater draw distance, an enriched color palette, plus enhanced character and car models make this the best-looking version of San Andreas yet.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas also features brand new touch controls including contextual control options to display buttons only when you need them and three different control schemes for driving and maneuvering, as well as a reworked checkpoint system for easier progression. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for mobile also comes equipped with full controller support, including Made for iOS controller capability on iOS7. It will be available for select iOS, Android, Amazon Kindle and Windows Mobile devices. Stay tuned for more details in the weeks ahead.
NOVVote for GTAV at VGX 2013 (formerly VGA's)
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 02:40 PM CST | By Ash_735
Formerly known as Spike's VGA (Video Game Awards), the show continues this year under a new name, the Spike VGX show. After winning Most Anticipated Game at last years show, it's only obvious that Grand Theft Auto V and Rockstar North would be up for some nominations this time around.
Grand Theft Auto V has been nominated in the following categories:
Additionally, Steven Ogg (aka, Trevor Phillips) has been nominated in the Best Voice Actor category and Rockstar North have been nominated for the Studio of the Year award.
To round things off, the Best Song in a Game award actually has TWO songs from Grand Theft Auto V as choices, “A.D.H.D.” performed by Kendrick Lamar and “Sleepwalking” performed by The Chain Gang of 1974. The VGX 2013 show will air December 7th this year.
NOV"The Rhythm of Los Santos", a fanmade video of beauty
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 11:45 AM CST | By Ash_735
Every once in a while comes a video that has had so much effort put into it, the end result is just amazing and that's exactly what this video shows, "The Rhythm of Los Santos" by Ferino Design is the result of multiple hours capturing footage from the console version of the game and editing into this masterpiece which just shows how amazing and well detailed South San Andreas is:
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 08:37 AM CST | By Zidane
We will be live streaming some GTA Online at around 1 P.M. est. Come join us! Send a message to this PSNID - CaseyTheVA then you will be added and invited to the online session. If you are part of the GTAGaming or LGBT crews on the Rockstar Social Club, you can join in anytime without an invite.
NOVJoin the Vespucci Beach Party, the first GTAOnline Social Club event
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 11:25 AM CST | By Ash_735
Rockstar are holding their first of many Social Club events for Grand Theft Auto Online. Starting from tonight 7PM EST you can join in on the fun and jump into a special online mode set up just for the new content that recently arrived from the Beach Bum DLC Pack, head on over to Rockstar's News Wire for more information on how to join in and for a chance to win some cool Grand Theft Auto related merch.
NOVGTA Online Live Now! Beach Bum Stuff
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 12:46 PM CST | By Zidane
We are live streaming GTA Online right now for a little bit. We'll be checking out a little bit of what the free Beach Bum Pack DLC has to offer. Send a message to my PSNID to join: CaseyTheVA.
NOVPatch 1.06 & Beach Bum DLC now available
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 09:28 AM CST | By Ash_735
Grand Theft Auto V has now been updated to version 1.06 and the Beach Bum DLC Pack has also been released. If you're a PlayStation 3 user, simply start your game to get the patch, the Beach Bum DLC is automatically included within the patch and will be available in your game right away. If you're an Xbox 360 user, start the game to get the patch, and after that's complete, navigate to the Xbox Store and download the Beach Bum Add On to unlock the additional vehicles, weapons and clothing items in your game. There have also been additional bug fixes and corrections which are listed below:
- Fixed an issue where the game would delete your personal Vehicle if you have another player in it when you add a Tracker and Insurance.
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on the aerial view when entering GTA Online with cloud servers down and having just launched a mini-game.
- Fixed an issue where the mission 'Damaged Goods' would start even though it had previously been completed.
- Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players couldn't claim back their personal vehicle in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players were able to get the Declasse Sheriff SUV into Los Santos Customs and respray it causing the menus to malfunction.
- Fixed an issue where in rare circumstances players would lose all personal vehicles after being idle kicked and unable to rejoin an online session.
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally get stuck after killing a pedestrian with a golf ball.
- Corrected an exploit where players would retain their personal vehicle after selling it at Los Santos Customs mod shop by transitioning back and forth between Story Mode and Online.
- Corrected an exploit where players could keep repeatedly selling a Bati 801 to Los Santos Customs.
- Corrected an exploit where players were able to duplicate vehicles by accepting a Mission while leaving a high-end garage.
- Corrected an exploit where a player could start a Team Deathmatch with all players on the same team.
- Players are no longer able to delete their GTA Online character while the Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable.
Grand Theft Auto Online has also had some things altered and changed in this update, you can read the changes below:
- The Bad Sport penalty for destroying personal vehicles has been reduced significantly.
- Players will no longer receive a Bad Sport penalty when they are in a non-moving tank and other players crash a vehicle into them.
- The GTA$ and RP rewards for Races, Deathmatches and Parachuting are now based on the average time they take to complete.
- Players now receive GTA$ and RP rewards when failing a cooperative Job or being a member of the losing team during a Versus Mission, depending on how long the Job / Mission lasts.
- Players now receive a bonus GTA$ multiplier for Missions when played at the higher difficulty levels (Normal = 1.25, Hard = 1.5).
- In Team Deathmatch, all players on a team now receive the same GTA$ and RP rewards, with the winning team getting roughly 4-5x what the losing team receives.
- Removed some instances of debris in specific Races, including the cardboard from the 'Down the Drain' Race.
- Deliveries from Pegasus have been reduced from $1,000 to $200.
- The cost of removing a wanted level by calling Lester has now been scaled based on the amount of stars you have - at a cost of $200 per star.
- Restricted cars and vehicles that have been added to player garages through exploits have been removed. This includes tanks, helicopters and police vehicles.
- The following vehicles have been added to the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website in-game: BF Dune Buggy, Canis Bodhi, Karin Rebel, Maibatsu Sanchez 2, Vapid Sadler, Vapid Sandking SWB.
- To eliminate any remaining vehicle loss issues, an additional automatic cloud save will occur when purchasing a vehicle or vehicle modification.
NOVA Quick Look at your new Vehicles and Weapons
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 04:50 PM CST | By Ash_735
This week Grand Theft Auto V will get another update, this time though it will be adding content to the game in the form of the Beach Bum DLC Pack, which we have posted details on before, below you can check out what vehicles are being added to the game and see what they look like so you know what to look out for when you load up the game:
And below you will see the two new weapons being added to the game, the SNS Pistol and the Broken Bottle:
NOVFree "Beach Bum" DLC Pack coming next week!
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 10:07 AM CST | By Ash_735
Announced last month, the Beach Bum DLC pack will be available for Grand Theft Auto V next week adding new vehicles and weapons to BOTH Single Player and Multi Player modes and adding additional clothing, haircuts, tattoos and missions to the Multi Player mode, you can read a summary below:
"Grass Route II" (Race): In this sequel to the original popular Grass Route Race, go off-road in an epic heat starting on the North bank of the Zancudo River through the treacherous wetlands with a triumphant finish on the beach in North Chumash.
"Survival on Del Perro Pier" (Survival): Skip the ferris wheel for a deadlier kind of thrill ride as you take on waves of relentless enemies at this beachfront attraction.
"View of Vespucci" (Parachuting): This leap sends you from 2,980 feet, down towards Vespucci Beach, weaving through palm trees to land on the basketball courts of the rec center. If you've got skills, it's possible to freefall through the first few checkpoints before even opening your chute.
"Paleto Beach" (Team Deathmatch): The locals complain that not a lot happens in this sleepy town, so do them a favor and wake 'em up with a barrage of gunfire exchanged between you and a rival team. This Team Deathmatch takes place right on the romantic shoreline for 4-8 players.
"Sundae Driving" (Bike Race): Sure to be a new fan-favorite motorbike race, menace Vespucci Beach on your two-wheel rocket, taking breakneck corners as you try and best the competition.
Hit the shore with four sand-and-surf-ready vehicles perfect to take on the all new Beach Bum Races and Vehicle Deathmatches: the BF Bifta dune buggy, the rugged Canis Kalahari off-road truck, the Bravado Paradise beach camper van and making a special return to the GTA series, the fast and stylish Speeder speedboat. All four vehicles will be available at no in-game cost, with the land-based vehicles accessible from the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website and the Speeder available via docktease.com on your in-game phone (call Pegasus for delivery). These vehicles are also available in Story Mode for Michael, Trevor and Franklin to enjoy - to access them, visit your garage property and the Marina property for the vehicles and the boat respectively.
Expand your arsenal with two new free weapons - the compact yet deadly SNS Pistol and the brutal new Broken Bottle melee weapon which is quite effective at delivering the appropriate message in up close and personal encounters. Each weapon will be available gratis from any Ammu-Nation location in GTA Online and will be added straight into each of the three characters' inventory in Story Mode.
New Customization Options
You'll be able to deck out your GTA Online character with all new beach-ready customization options including stylish board shorts, neon surfer attire, wild tribal tattoos, shaggy hair for that West Coast laissez-faire vibe and more...
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
Total Members: 164,433
10 Online, 1,274 Guests
GTA IV Walkthrough
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|
|© 2000-2013 edgenetwork.org.|