|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
JUNGTA V Online "I'm Not A Hipster" Official Playlist - LIVE Stream
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 02:46 PM MDT | By Zidane
Hey guys! We're about to play the official I'm Not A Hipster playlist, live! Come watch! :)
JUNGrand Theft Auto IV Patch 1.07 (PS3 Only) now live
Grand Theft Auto IV - General News | @ 11:00 AM MDT | By Ash_735
Just a quick note to let you guys know that the PlayStation 3 version of Grand Theft Auto IV has now been updated to version 1.07, this update is just a small fix to transfer the multiplayer over Sony's matchmaking networks. If you have a different version of the game, check below to see which patch is the latest:
- Grand Theft Auto IV North American and European – 1.07
- Grand Theft Auto IV Japanese – 1.03
- Episodes from Liberty City (all regions) – 1.01
- Grand Theft Auto IV Complete (all regions) – 1.01
JUNGrand Theft Auto V coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC this fall
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 08:44 PM MDT | By Ash_735
Just announced at E3 tonight along with a new trailer, Grand Theft Auto V will be released on the PlayStation 4 this fall with updated graphics and features. More information to come.
720p MP4 Download
1080p MP4 Download
Update: Xbox One and PC Version confirmed by Rockstar.
Update 2: Rockstar have released their statement...
Today we're proud to announce that the critically-acclaimed and record-breaking Grand Theft Auto V is coming this fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Grand Theft Auto V will take full advantage of the power of the PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC with across-the-board graphical and technical improvements to deliver a stunning new level of detail. Increased draw distances, finer texture details, denser traffic, and enhanced resolutions all work together to bring new life to the cities, towns, deserts and oceans of Rockstar North’s epic reimagining of Southern California.
Switch between the interconnected lives of Michael, Trevor and Franklin as they embark on a series of heists across Los Santos and Blaine County in the biggest, deepest and richest open world experience yet, with game world enhancements that include new wildlife, upgraded weather and damage effects, and an array of new details to discover.
The new generation upgrades also extend to Grand Theft Auto Online, an ever-evolving Grand Theft Auto universe. Rise through the criminal ranks by banding together to complete Jobs for cash, purchase properties, vehicles and character upgrades, compete in traditional competitive modes, or create your own content to play and share with the Grand Theft Auto community.
All new content and gameplay created since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online, including an extensive array of new Jobs, an arsenal of new weapons, scores of new vehicles, new properties and player customizations will also be available for the PlayStation®4 system, Xbox One and PC with much more to come. In addition, the current community of players will have the ability to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation®4, Xbox One or PC.
Grand Theft Auto V for PC will also feature a video editor designed for advanced movie-making.
MAYGTA Online High Life Update Live Stream
Grand Theft Auto V - Community News | @ 01:23 AM MDT | By Zidane
The High Life Update has been released for GTA Online. Watch us check out some of the biggest additions/changes during this live stream, including the Pegassi Zentorno super car, the new apartment interior, the Bullpup Rifle, and the changes to the ever popular "Rooftop Rumble" mission.
MAYGrand Theft Auto V 1.13 Patch Notes
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 09:56 AM MDT | By Ash_735
The High Life Update is now available on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Grand Theft Auto V and of course with a new update comes a massive list of changes made to BOTH Online and Single Player modes, Grand Theft Auto Online is now officially now out of BETA and Special Edition Vehicles have now been made available to all. The full list of changes is below, so grab yourself a drink and catch up on the changes made in the biggest patch yet:
- The GTA Online Creator will no longer be accompanied by the word “BETA.”
- The Rat-Loader must now be purchased from sanandreassuperautos.com for $6000, as the temporary free period on this vehicle has expired. Please see https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201287593 for additional information.
- The ability to play online on a temporary character during an outage has been removed. If the Cloud is offline and a player attempts to enter Online they will be moved back to Single Player.
- Fixed an issue where the water cannon on the Fire Truck did not work correctly.
- Players will be able to choose from their different garages when calling the Mechanic to have a vehicle delivered.
- Fixed various issues where players were able to get through walls and enter restricted building interiors.
- Double-tapping the interaction button will now make the player play a longer, full body version of the interaction.
- Players are now able to purchase and use more than one set of Body Armour. This works along the same lines as purchasing and using Snacks.
- Fixed an issue where if the passenger of a vehicle attacked an Armored Truck, the driver of the vehicle would not be considered as an attacker of the truck.
- Fixed an issue where players were being awarded the Rockstar T-shirt for having a Job verified when they had no Rockstar Verified content.
- Players will no longer receive reminder phone calls for player abilities once they have used that ability.
- So long as a player has enough Cash in their Wallet or Bank, they will now be able to purchase items without having to move Cash around.
- Ambient NPC vehicles have been disabled during the starts of Races.
- Race markers / directions have been darkened during daytime hours to make them easier to see.
- Fixed an issue with the intro camera for Vehicle Deathmatches.
- Added filters for Races, Deathmatches, and Captures in the Create Playlist menu. This will allow the player to view Job subtypes for easier navigation.
- Fixed a small aesthetic issue with showers where the player’s hand did not touch the shower / turn the handle when turning off the shower.
- Fixed an issue where a Personal Vehicle could lose Insurance when exiting from a DLC lobby.
- Fixed an issue where failing a Mission when playing it for the first time then retrying it resulted in a half payout once you succeeded.
- Fixed an issue where a player’s Personal Vehicle could warp across the map if requested when entering their garage.
- Added help text for the first three times a player hosts a minigame for matchmaking explanations.
- Fixed an issue where some DLC vehicles were not appearing in alphabetical order in their respective vehicle selection.
- Added explanatory text for specific lifestyle stat choices.
- Rally passengers now receive the award “The Record Holder” when the Driver sets a world record.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to enter the incorrect Race from other players on a Playlist if they left then rejoined in Spectator mode.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect Leaderboard titles could show for a Spectator if the Cloud went down.
- Fixed an issue where Mors Mutual would occasionally deliver to a garage despite the player not owning one.
- Players now spawn closer to the road when they die inside the Military base.
- Added functionality to the phone that now allows players to Quickmatch with their friends in the same session.
- Fixed an issue where dropping down onto a drop-off point in a Capture mission would result in spamming of the collection feed message.
- A number of new Paired celebrations have been added for the end of Rally Races.
- Fixed an issue where the Smoking animation, when used in a car, could behave incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where Crew Emblems on T-shirts could affect underlying Tattoos on a character’s chest.
- Fixed an issue where masks would not clear properly when a player started an activity, such as drinking Wine, in their apartment.
- Fixed an issue where players would not be idle kicked from Online if they were idling in on a menu in Ammunation.
- Warning messages in garages have been updated to explicitly state what will happen to a vehicle that a player chooses to replace.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to remove their Masks when inside the Strip Club.
- Fixed an issue where players were getting multiple “thank you” text messages from contacts after completing a batch of missions.
- A feed message has been added to show how long a player has been Banned, as well as how long they will remain in the Cheater Pool.
- Fixed an issue where a Dunce Cap was poorly removed when taking and putting on a helmet after getting on and off of a Motorbike.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to become stuck when attempting to find a friends session with no friend being online.
- Fixed an issue where non-player characters could spawn into player apartments.
- Fixed an issue where players could receive the incorrect RP for kills in a Job.
- Fixed an issue where an Alert screen would not appear after cancelling a game invite to Online.
- Fixed an issue where a player’s Personal Vehicle would remain active in Online even after it was replaced in garage.
- Fixed an issue where players were not being removed from an Apartment they did not own after the owner left.
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally be given the incorrect amount of RP for beating Race World Records.
- Fixed an audio issue where the buzzer could be delayed when buzzing another player into an apartment.
- Fixed an issue where activity prompts such as drinking wine could show to players invited to Apartments but these prompts could not be followed.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to start a Race facing the wrong way.
- Fixed an issue where the last player in a Race could receive an increase to their Bad Sport rating when quitting via their phone.
- A small delay has been added after the Next Job Voting Screen has ended to allow players to see the final choice of Job.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to die before Team Deathmatches started.
- Fixed an issue where it was occasionally possible for the game to hang when entering a minigame.
- Fixed a rare issue where it was possible for the game to hang when attempting to start a Mission as part of a Playlist.
- Fixed an issue where player characters would appear clothed when spawning in their Apartment in the shower.
- If a player enters a Job from their Apartment / Garage without having previously used a Personal Vehicle one will now be spawned nearby to prevent players being stranded.
- Fixed an issue where guns could occasionally turn different tint colours despite no tints having been purchased.
- The Job Details section has been changed so that ‘Rank’ now reads as ‘Opens at Rank’.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to not be able to replay a Contact Mission that had just been failed.
- All User Created Deathmatches will now be set to Weapon Locked by default.
- Fixed an issue where when a player levelled up a Stat they would occasionally see the previous notifications for the lower level level-up.
- Players will now be able to use Snapmatic filters in Spectator Mode.
- A new option has been added for players to avoid non-weapon / melee Deathmatches.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for the player to not be able to pick up an impounded Personal Vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where the Bong animation did not sync properly between multiple players in the same apartment.
- Fixed an issue where players would not be able to continue with the Contact Mission “The Los Santos Connection” if the Hacking player died.
- Fixed an issue where a player could become Bald if they had a haircut from the Beach Bum pack then removed the pack.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to lose control of their character after exiting spectating a game of Golf.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for the Mission “Industrial Action” to fail despite completing all of the relevant objectives.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for the Armoured Trucks to continually spawn.
- Fixed an issue where there was a brief hang for players moving into Online from a Single Player session or from a different Online session.
- Fixed a very rare issue where it was possible for the Mechanic to send the incorrect vehicle from the garage.
- When a player respawns in a Deathmatch there is now a two second delay before the radar flashes red to notify other nearby players that a new enemy blip has appeared.
- Fixed an issue where when a player was spectating another player in a Water Race and they respawned they appeared to be driving underwater.
- Fixed a rare issue where the game could Crash after evading a 3-star Wanted Level.
- Fixed a minor UI issue where the cost of Passive Mode was displayed in the Interactions menu as $0.
- Added a new “none” option for Interaction animations.
- Fixed a very rare issue where it was possible for a player to host two Missions simultaneously with both players being on slightly different jobs.
- Fixed an issue where it was occasionally possible for players to not receive invites to UGC jobs.
- Fixed an issue where the game could hang if a player booting into Online attempted to join another player via game invitation or Join Session in Progress.
- Fixed an issue where Online characters could fail to load when switching into Online from the Xbox store.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to accidentally delete their characters when the Cloud was down.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to become stuck on a loading screen when attempting to test a job in the Creator.
- Fixed an issue where joining a friend in a contact mission lobby from a different session didn't allow the player to move sessions.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for in-car animations to continue playing when a player was closing a vehicle door.
- Players will be able to select the Radio station that they wish to listen to when spectating.
- Added new functionality to allow apartment owners to remove all players from their apartment or move them to their garage.
- Fixed an issue where it could take a very long time to leave an apartment when attempting to start a Job.
- Fixed a small issue where players could still activate the Apartment drinking activities after drinking themselves unconscious.
- Fixed an issue in low end apartments where the player and camera could snap into position when taking a Bong hit.
- Fixed an issue where having an expanded radar / minimap up when in an Apartment could break the Pause menu map.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to move around the map using the spectating option with the TV in their apartments.
- Added new feed messages to show player statistics for completion of various Job types as the player progresses through them.
- Fixed a small aesthetic issue where a scroll symbol could appear on Leaderboards when there wasn’t enough information for the scroll function to be necessary.
- Fixed an issue where a player could become stuck in the skycam transition when trying to join an active Capture mission.
- Fixed an issue where a Cargobob would behave strangely if using the hook to pick up a Mini-Sub.
- Fixed an issue where the player occasionally wouldn’t be able to purchase insurance for their vehicle during the car mod tutorial if it happened to be the same vehicle they’d used for the tutrorial race and mission.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to respawn in Fort Zancudo if they died in the tunnel running underneath it.
- Players will now have a specific blip on the map if they are inside their Apartment.
- Fixed an issue where it was occasionally possible to lose player control after drinking a large volume of alcohol in an Apartment then receiving Job invites from NPCs.
- Fixed an issue where all players wearing masks in an Apartment would lose them and become wet if the host player took a shower.
- Fixed an issue where players could steal or duplicate vehicles.
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally lose control of their character when pressing Y / Triangle after a vehicle was delivered to their garage.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect spectating channels / filters could be applied if a player is removed from an Apartment where they are a guest if the owner sells it.
- Fixed an issue where passengers would not show when driving into the garage of an Apartment.
- A new feed message has been added that shows a photograph and details of a job the player hasn’t played.
- Spectators have now been assigned their own icon on the Next Job Voting Screen.
- Sawn-Off Shotguns in Gang Attack crates now give the correct amount of ammo.
- Fixed a UI issue where the player was told that they were unable to eat whilst in a vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to back out of the Leaderboard whilst spectating.
- Direction arrows during Rally Races have now been updated to appear clearer.
- Fixed a rare issue where it was possible for a World Record time to show incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where ticker messages could occasionally cease to show during Jobs on a Playlist.
- DLC weapons that were picked up during a Deathmatch but had not been purchased in Online by the player who picked them up are now removed after the match ends.
- Fixed an issue with spectating players on a Parachuting Race where the final checkpoint could show as a normal checkpoint rather than a final checkpoint.
- Fixed an issue where it was potentially possible to become stuck in an infinite loop attempting to join a session with Crew Members.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to be unable to join Online if profile settings were changed whilst in Single Player.
- Fixed an issue where players could re-spawn in the same survival wave after dying if death occurred while a spectator is joining.
- Fixed an issue where overheads would incorrectly appear on the corona screen.
- Fixed an issue where the player could become stuck on spectator camera after joining a playlist and running out of bounds.
- Fixed an issue where the player could rarely get stuck on a black screen during a Survival.
- Fixed an issue where players could rarely be put onto spectator camera at the beginning of a Survival when they shouldn’t be.
- Fixed an issue where survival spectators would sometimes be instructed to get back to the shootout.
- Fixed an issue where the player could rarely spawn inside an inaccessible part of the apartment building with no way out.
- Players now receive a RP reward if a Challenge they have setup expires as unbeaten.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect Alert message could show when the Cloud was down with regard to creating an Offline character.
- Fixed an issue where players could lose ammunition after playing a Forced Weapon & Pickups Deathmatch.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to publish corrupt Capture Jobs after mixing different language characters in description fields.
- Fixed an issue where DLC weapons could be lost after completing Jobs.
- Fixed an issue where the game would hang whilst attempting to create a second character in an empty slot after signing up to Social Club. (Japan Only)
- Added more help text to the Zones function of the CTF Creator.
- Fixed an issue where Zones could not be edited once placed in the CTF Creator.
- Fixed an issue where after loading a saved, valid Capture in the CTF Creator, the player was unable to publish it until making a modification.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect icon would show when creating content in the CTF Creator.
- Fixed an issue where a Capture Mission would have to be re-tested after changing its title.
- Fixed an issue where Non-Capture vehicles contributed to Capture vehicle limits.
- Fixed an issue where the help text in the Team Start Point menu suggest the player has more/less start points still to place than they actually do.
- Added help text to explain why placed Object types change when placing a new Object of a different type in the CTF Creator.
- Fixed an issue where the maximum number of players in a UGC Capture Mission was increased by one from what the player set.
- Fixed an issue where weapon pickups in Deathmatches would occasionally not show correctly to spectators in comparison to those actually in the Deathmatch.
- Fixed an issue where spectating players could be kicked from viewing a friend on a Playlist during the transition between jobs.
- Fixed an issue where a spectating player could become stuck in the sky if they attempted to leave an in progress Parachuting Race.
- Fixed an issue where Crew Rank was advancing in Social Club but not advancing in-game.
- Fixed an issue where requesting a Personal Vehicle delivery in areas such as tunnels could cause a significant slowdown in the game.
- Fixed an issue where spawn points placed in the Deathmatch Creator do not register in regular placement mode.
- A Corona option to lock weapons in the Corona has been added in the Capture Creator.
- Players are now able to add custom objective and blip text in created Jobs in the Capture Creator.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to die in the Capture Creator.
- Fixed a small issue with the default text when creating a UGC Capture Job.
- Fixed an issue where custom objective and blip text would only show for Team 1 in Capture Creator Jobs.
- Fixed an exploit where players could continually farm RP by gaining a wanted level then enter a LS Customs to lose it.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to publish restricted content Missions.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to get DLC vehicles for free.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to bring large Single Player only vehicles into Online.
- Fixed an exploit where it was possible for players to be able to take ownership of vehicles that are too hot.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to use Auto-Aim in Freeaim sessions.
- Fixed an exploit where it was possible to set Team Capture areas very close to Capture objects to allow players to idle and still deliver Capture items.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to insure any vehicle they wanted.
- Fixed an exploit where if a player could vote to return to Online if they finished a Job in a premium vehicle they didn’t own to get it for free.
- Fixed an exploit where it was possible to pick up Capture vehicles and place them inside the Capture location.
- Fixed several exploits where players could become invisible.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to purchase anything in-game for $0.
- Fixed an exploit where it was possible to access Mission Creators if they are disabled for maintenance.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to use Single Player cheats in Online.
-Fixed an exploit where players were able to use Creators to place props in public games.
- Fixed several exploits where players were able to duplicate garages and vehicles.
- The Interactions Menu from Online has now been added to Story Mode. This can be accessed by pressing Back / Select.
- Fixed a rare issue where some players could have issues with their phone after completing the Story Mode portion of the game.
MAYThe High Life Update coming next week
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 10:00 AM MDT | By Ash_735
The next major update for Grand Theft Auto Online will arrive next week on the 13th of May. In this update you will find a load of new content ranging from new apartments, vehicles and weapons as well as the ability for you, the player, to own a second apartment and check out how passive or agressive other players are thanks to the Mental State meter.
Below is the list of new vehicles you will be able to purchase in both Single Player and Multiplayer:
- Enus Huntley S (SUV)
- Dewbauchee Massacro (Sports)
- Pegassi Zentorno (Super)
- Dinka Thrust (Motorcycle)
You will also find additional clothing items, new racing options (such as the much requested Non Contact Mode), taunts, vehicle horns as well as new jobs.
You can read the full details about the update over on Rockstar's News Wire.
MAYGTA Online - Armored Car Heists
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 01:22 AM MDT | By Zidane
This is for all of you guys who still play GTA Online. We discovered something of a "heist minigame" with armored trucks. Check the video below to learn how this is done. If you have any questions, just ask and we'll do our best to help! :)
APRBack To The Streets (GTA3 Stream)
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 04:09 PM MDT | By Zidane
We're changing it up a bit this weekend, and going back to the mean streets of Liberty City, circa 2001. Watch us play the classic Grand Theft Auto III, the game that helped jump-start the series and earned the franchise a cult following.
Watch Casey and her brother Christopher re-visit GTA3 during this weekend's live stream on Sunday, 9 PM EST.
APRGrand Theft Auto V 1.12 Patch Notes
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 02:35 PM MDT | By Ash_735
As mentioned last week, Patch v1.12 has now been released on both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Grand Theft Auto V, this patch mainly contains fixes for Grand Theft Auto Online with a few fixes also done to single player mode, you can read the full patch notes below:
Multi Player Changes
- "Sudden Death" (next point wins) and "All Points" (all packages need to be collected) options have been added to Capture Jobs to prevent matches ending in draws.
- Players can now view the Map in Deathmatch, Survival, LTS, and Capture lobbies. This also displays the weapon / health pickup locations that exist within each individual Job.
- Clarified "Rank" in the Job description, which now reads as "Opens at Rank".
- Fixed an issue where losing players in Capture Jobs were not awarded Cash.
- Fixed an issue where if the player chose to skip the tutorial, there was sometimes a delay before the clothes shops opened.
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally appear to one another in the Elevator if they transitioned into an Apartment at the same time.
- Fixed multiple exploits where players could duplicate vehicles.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles could appear in multiple garage instances causing collision issues and explosions.
- Players will now be removed from their vehicles if they choose to replace it via the Internet whilst they are in their garage. This will fix an issue where vehicles could be ordered but never arrive.
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally be given the incorrect amount of RP for beating Race World Records.
- Fixed an issue where the Buzzard Gunner overlay would occasionally appear on Next Job Voting Screens.
- Fixed multiple exploits where players were able to move a variety of non-allowed vehicles into Online.
- If a Job has a Cash or RP multiplier attached to it (this occurs on event weekends), this will show up on the Next Job Voting Screen.
- Fixed an issue where a player in a Race would occasionally get ticker feed messages saying they had overtaken another player when they had not.
- Fixed an issue where Quick Join would occasionally not work properly when attempting to join a Contact Mission.
- Fixed a grammatical issue with the Sanchez motorbikes on the vehicle selection screen.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to have their Strength stat reset.
- Fixed an issue where Armoured Trucks could continually spawn.
- Fixed an exploit where the player can gain RP for dying with a wanted level while in the army base / prison while on Missions.
- Fixed an issue where purchasing ammo for a dropped weapon could occasionally allow it to be saved to the player’s character.
- Fixed an exploit where players could duplicate their Personal Vehicles by blocking the entrance to their garage.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to get stuck after using Quick Save whilst in the impound lot.
- Fixed an issue where cash was occasionally being paid out incorrectly after Races.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to receive the incorrect RP after completing a Contact Mission.
- Fixed an issue where if a player drank Whisky in their apartment until they passed out, this could cause a clone to appear who would then attack them.
- A new feed has been added for during transitions into and out of GTA Online sessions and Jobs. These show how many Jobs a player has played of each type, as well as how many Missions from each Contact the player has played out of those available to them at their Rank.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect error messages could show when attempting to join a GTA Online session.
- Fixed an issue where non-player characters could spawn into player apartments.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to steal one another’s vehicles.
- Fixed an issue with the Grotti logo used in vehicle descriptions in garages.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to become stuck after the tutorial Mission cutscene completing.
- Fixed an issue where players could lose vehicles by having them delivered to a garage without actually owning a garage.
- Fixed an issue where personal vehicles had to be claimed on Insurance despite not being destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where the dialogue box for Mors Mutual Insurance would only show up very briefly.
- Fixed an issue where the cost of reclaiming the Rat Loader could change depending on how many vehicles there were in the reclaim list.
- Fixed an issue where a player could occasionally crash when entering a Job corona.
- Fixed an issue where Rockstar Verified Jobs could display incorrect information on the Social Club website.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to Save or Publish created content if the Microsoft Points symbol was used in the description.
- Fixed an issue where players could change positions very quickly when passing through Checkpoints in Races.
- Fixed an issue where the ticker feed would show that a player has moved into first place in Races when they were already in first place.
- Team Balancing will be on permanently and by default for all Capture Jobs.
- Fixed an issue where a player could become stuck viewing an Apartment when trying to buzz a remote player into their garage.
- Fixed an issue where the Next Job Voting Screen became corrupted and was missing descriptive text.
- Fixed an issue where Personal Vehicles could lose Insurance if their garage slot was changed.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to become stuck on a black screen after signing out of a PSN Profile whilst in the Creator.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to time out when accepting an invite to a friend’s Online session whilst in the Creator.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to use the phone when testing jobs in the Creator.
- Corrected an issue where it was possible to gain Awards and RP after blowing up vehicles in the test mode of the Creator.
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally not respawn correctly if they were killed in a boat.
- Fixed an issue where the player character model could show in the Creator in the top-down sky view.
- Fixed an exploit where players had the ability to reclaim an uninsured Personal Vehicle via Mors Mutual Insurance.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles could spawn in random locations under bridges if initially placed on bridges.
- Fixed an issue where the Character Creator would not be able to create new Characters after being turned off when deleting a character.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to disable Bounties placed on them.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to lose all player control after speed-scrolling through menus.
- Fixed an issue where it was occasionally possible for enemies to spawn inside locked buildings during gang attacks.
- Fixed an issue where players could be unable to make any phone calls during Contact Missions.
- Fixed an issue where button prompts could occasionally show up during the Online intro cutscene from non-related events.
- Fixed an issue where the Whisky bottle in an Apartment could become invisible to other players after drinking from it.
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on a black screen / permanent loading screen when joining GTA Online with a fresh character after installing the Business Pack.
- Fixed an issue where players could load back into Online with invisible arms and feet and an entirely new outfit after updating the game.
- Fixed an issue where signing out of the Creator could hang the game.
- Fixed an issue where activity prompts such as drinking wine could show to players invited to Apartments but these prompts could not be followed.
- Fixed an issue where the player would no longer receive contact missions from Trevor after the player joined a Job and then returned to Online.
- Fixed an issue where players were receiving too much RP after Races.
- Fixed an issue in Rally Races where it was occasionally possible for players to receive ticker feed messages and RP rewards for overtaking when no overtaking had occurred.
- Fixed an issue where players could be taken to the wrong session or job after the Next Job Voting Screen.
- Fixed an issue where the quick restart option on the Test option for the Creator would just take the player back to the Creator, rather than restarting the Test Job.
- Fixed an issue where players could receive messages that they had not yet unlocked some Missions despite them being available in the Start menu.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect screen could show after completing a job created in the Creator.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect Job type could show up in the phone invite and ticker message when received.
Single Player Changes
- Fixed an issue where players could fail the "Monkey Business" Mission by dropping a Mission objective.
Also be sure to give a shout out to Shawn Fonteno (Franklin), it's his birthday today!
APRFanmade Alternative Trailer for Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 04:15 PM MDT | By Ash_735
Every once in a while there's a fanmade video that just looks so professional it'd be easy to mistake for Rockstar's actual work, and that's just what this Alernative Trailer by Luke Ritson does. Taking influence from Rockstar's style and adding a little bit of modern day Scorsese backed by a Bruce Springsteen track and you end up with this impressive trailer:
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
Total Members: 177,658
19 Online, 1,595 Guests
GTA IV Walkthrough
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|