|GTA V Latest News | #GTAV | #GTAOnline|
FEBPolished Grand Theft Auto V PC Screenshots
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 09:45 AM CST | By Ash_735
Rockstar Games have felt kind enough and remembered that a PC version of Grand Theft Auto V does exist and have just provided us with a batch of new screenshots from the game, naturally these screenshots are in 4k Resolution on the News Wire because we all know how PC gamers love to brag about resolution! Now the modern day PC gamer has screenshots to take to forums and shout about how shitty consoles are whilst not playing the game, lucky you right guys? Here's some of the new screenshots below:
FEBGrand Theft Auto V PC Delayed AGAIN, Heists Coming March 10th
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 09:25 AM CST | By Ash_735
In what's becoming a running joke amongst the community, Grand Theft Auto V has been delayed yet again on PC, with a new release date now being April 14th (anyone want to take bets when the next delay comes?), as a weak apology to PC gamers Rockstar will be offering anyone who's pre-ordered the game an additional worthless $200,000 in Grand Theft Auto Online.
On the flip side, HEISTS finally have a release date, set as March 10th, hopefully they meet the target on this one as the long awaited other running joke might finally come to an end!
FEBClassic HQ Palm Mod by Jestic
GTA: San Andreas - Modifications | @ 04:30 PM CST | By Ash_735
It has been a while since we've posted any mods on the frontpage but this one caught my eye and really does add something to the classic Grand Theft Auto games. Here we have a mod for both Vice City and San Andreas which replaces the generic palm tree model and texture with a higher poly 3D model and higher resolution texture of the original image. What makes this stand out compared to other palm tree mods is how this one has been made to stay as close as possible to the original design so it fits in well with the games art style, it's worth checking out. You can grab the mod from GTAGarage or from the Jestic's original thread over on GTAForums. Here are a couple of screenshots from the San Andreas version:
JANGrand Theft Auto V PC Digital Pre-Order Details
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 07:00 PM CST | By Ash_735
You can now pre-order the Digital Download version Grand Theft Auto V for the PC via various stores. Here is a brief round up of where you can get the game from and what benefits they include.
First up is the Rockstar Warehouse, getting the game directly from Rockstar themselves means you'll be supporting Rockstar fully and will only have to deal with one set of DRM (Rockstar's Social Club), plus if you pre-order by February 1st you will get $1,000,000 in-game ($500,000 for Grand Theft Auto V and $500,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online) and an additional $300,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online. To sweeten the deal even more you will also get a FREE Digital PC game of your choice from their store.
Second place you can find a pre-order would be Green Man Gaming, where if you pre-order by February 1st you will get $1,000,000 in-game ($500,000 for Grand Theft Auto V and $500,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online) and an additional $300,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online, and a bonus digital download of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on PC. This game will be delivered as a Rockstar Games Social Club redemption code. Customers will require a free Rockstar Games Social Club account to play. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas will be provided as a Steam key.
Third place you will be able to find the game digitally is the well known Amazon.com, which includes the same pre-order bonuses as Green Man Gaming. (Please check Amazon in your own region for more details.)
Grand Theft Auto V for PC will be available for pre-load prior to release.
(Most of you will probably just buy it on Steam anyway.)
JAN"Snowfall" by Ferino Design
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 01:50 AM CST | By Ash_735
The talented Ferino Design is back with another video, this time recorded from the PlayStation 4 version of the game during the Festive Surprise season. This cold yet calming video shows off how amazing a winter wonderland-esque Grand Theft Auto could be, with enough atmosphere to really make it feel like you can breath in that cold air:
JANGrand Theft Auto V PC Details
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 09:12 AM CST | By Ash_735
Finally! You can stop asking us about the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V now! Today Rockstar have revealed details about the PC version of the game, sadly, first off the release date has been pushed back to March 24, 2015, however the PC version will include the GTAOnline Heists update at launch. Below are the system specs for the game:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
Please check the original article on Rockstar's News Wire for more screenshots.
DECPATCH ALL THE THINGS!!!
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 01:25 PM CST | By Ash_735
In what seems to be a rush up to the Christmas break Rockstar Games isn't holding back, this is going to be quite the post, so first up is the latest patch for Grand Theft Auto V, which is now version 1.19 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 users and version 1.05 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users, this is the "Festive Surprise" bundle, which adds a couple of vehicles, weapons (including a Homing Rocket Launcher), clothing items and masks and of course brings back ever increasing snowy weather to Los Santos, building up gradually over the next few days. Below you can read the full patch notes for this update:
New Features / Updates
- Players are now able to own a third property, allowing potential ownership of up to 30 cars and 9 bicycles.
- Deadzone and Acceleration sliders have been added to control Settings.
- First Person Mode Auto Level Camera on/off setting has been added to Settings.
- Four new vehicles have been added to Southern San Andreas Super Autos:
Bravado Rat-Truck, Vapid Slamvan, Dinka Jester (Racecar Livery), Dewbauchee Massacro (Racecar Livery)
To obtain these vehicles in Story Mode:
PS3 / Xbox 360: These vehicles can be obtained from the Special Vehicle List when in a player-owned garage.
PS4 / Xbox One: These vehicles can be purchased online from San Andreas Super Autos.
- Two new weapons have been added to Ammu-Nation in GTA Online (Not supported in the Shooting Range):
Homing Launcher (‘Fire and Forget’), Proximity Mine
To obtain these weapons in Story Mode:
PS3 / Xbox 360: Weapons are deposited direct to the character’s weapon wheel with a full clip of ammo.
PS4 / Xbox One: Weapons will unlock and be available for purchase from Ammu-Nation after passing certain missions in Story Mode.
- 30 new tattoos have been added to all Tattoo Parlours in GTA Online.
- Five new Kit items have been added in GTA Online:
Black Combat Chute Bag, Charcoal Combat Chute Bag, Forest Combat Chute Bag, Gray Combat Chute Bag, Tan Combat Chute Bag
Players who log in on either the 24th December, 31st December, or the 1st January will be gifted a Firework Launcher with five rounds. The launcher will be permanently added to the player’s inventory. Players who already own the launcher will receive 5 rounds when logging in on each of the above days.
The Christmas Day Gift will be available only to players who log in to play GTA Online on 25th Please note that this is only available from the Christmas Day Gift and cannot be purchased.
Second Chance Event Items
Players who missed out on getting T-Shirts and Beer Hats in Events this year will be given a second chance to try and get them, as well as a few new items with a new special crate dropping each day over the holiday period.
Festive Period (Time-limited content)
- Christmas Tree added to Legion Square.
- Christmas Trees added to all Apartments.
- Please note that the weather option will be removed from Job lobbies during Snowy Weather.
- Snowballs added whilst Snowy weather is active. These can be gathered and stored by pressing D-pad Left when a player is unarmed. Nine Snowballs can be stored at a time and will melt and disappear when swapping sessions or starting Jobs.
- The Firework Launcher has been added back to Ammu-Nation for the festive season. This item will be available to purchase from the 24th December until the 5th Fireworks will now be more festive than previous fireworks.
- 90+ new Festive Surprise themed items of clothing have been added for male and female characters to all clothes stores. All of last year’s Holiday Gifts clothing will also be available during the Festive Surprise. All time-limited clothing added for the Festive Surprise period is free to purchase.
- Five new Festive Surprise themed masks have been added to Vespucci Movie Masks for male and female characters:
Elf (3 variants), Gingerbread Man, Penguin
Generic / Miscellaneous fixes – Story Mode – PS4 / Xbox One
- Fixed an issue where one of the Peyote plants is resetting after being picked up.
- Fixed an issue where Lester’s first assassination mission does not affect the Stock Market correctly.
- Fixed an issue where Michael’s drinking animation could be seen occurring incorrectly if he answered his phone mid-drink.
Generic / Miscellaneous fixes – GTA Online – PS4 / Xbox One
- Fixed multiple issues to allow improved matchmaking and connectivity speeds.
- Fixed an issue where players who left their character wearing masks when migrating were unable to remove them when attempting to update their character’s features.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to make their vehicle appear to hover after exiting a Mod Shop.
- Fixed an issue where character faces would flicker on the D-pad down player list.
- Fixed a number of map holes / escapes.
- Fixed an issue where players were seeing large amounts of ‘Timed Out’ errors after migrating their accounts.
- Fixed an issue where some Collector’s Edition items were not transferring properly / available for free after migration.
- Fixed an issue where BMX physics had changed, creating issues with Races and stunting.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to lose player control for a period of time when selecting to host a Race from the pause menu while On Call.
- Fixed an issue where player character faces could age rapidly after several hours of playing.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to become stuck on ‘Launching Session’ when starting a LTS match.
- Fixed an issue where players could hang when transitioning to a game corona.
- Fixed an issue where the Flight Suit mask could obscure the player character’s face in the Character Creator after transferring to PS4 / Xbox One from PS3 / Xbox 360.
- Fixed an issue where Leaderboards could flicker when being viewed.
- Fixed issue where players could hang when a lobby Host attempted to launch ‘Meth’d Up’.
- Fixed an issue where adding Turbo upgrades to a vehicle could make it slower.
- Fixed an issue where player characters could be seen putting on Top Hats instead of a Helmet when on a Motorbike.
- Fixed an issue where some hairstyles could become unavailable after transferring a character.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to use the ‘Online Event’ button during the initial boot screen.
- Fixed a small issue where a player’s character could pop slightly after completing a Parachuting Race.
This update is already available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users, with the PlayStation 3 patch rolling out across regions and the Xbox 360 version heading out soon.
Second, PC users will be happy to know that Grand Theft Auto V on PC will support Steam Achievements, as well as a few other Steam specific perks, pre-orders will be going up soon.
Thirdly, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars is now available on Android devices! The iOS version of the game has also been updated, the patch notes can be read below:
- Universal App! Play on all your supported iOS devices*
- Full Retina Display resolution support
- Support for MFi controllers
- Updated, highly customizable touchscreen controls
And the reference for the title of this post can be found here.
DECThe update you've all been waiting for...
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 09:30 AM CST | By Ash_735
HEISTS! Over on IGN they have an exclusive reveal for Grand Theft Auto: Online's much anticipated update, along with an interview with Imran Sarwar, the lead designer for missions on GTAO. IGN have also put up a trailer showing the new cutscenes, scenarios and even a glimpse at some new weapons we'll be using in the new update. You can watch this trailer below:
The article also contains a batch of new screenshots, we've put a small sample below but be sure to check IGN for the full details. Sadly however, there's still no set date for the content, but we're promised that Heists will be released "Early 2015".
NOVBlack Friday to Cyber Monday Sale at Rockstar Warehouse
GTAGaming.com - General News | @ 01:10 AM CST | By Ash_735
From now until Monday over at the Rockstar Warehouse you can currently save 30% off all Gear and Collectibles! Including all popular Grand Theft Auto V merchandise as well as items from previous Grand Theft Auto games and other Rockstar titles. So head on over there now and see if anything stands out!
NOVGTAV now the BEST selling game in the UK
Grand Theft Auto V - General News | @ 12:50 PM CST | By Ash_735
More good news for Rockstar Games this week as Grand Theft Auto V has now gone on to become the UK's Best Selling Game of All Time! The previous record holder was 2010's Call of Duty: Black Ops, but thanks to the recent re-release of Grand Theft Auto V on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (and soon, PC via Steam) the game has now surpassed those numbers sold by Call of Duty, the game has also shot straight to the top of the UK charts becoming the Number #1 selling game once again. In response to that, PlayStation have recently uploaded a new TV Spot trailer for the game on their YouTube channel, which you can watch below:
Login to GTAGaming
Not a GTAGaming member yet?
Sign up now!
Total Members: 186,304
10 Online, 1,266 Guests
GTA IV Walkthrough
Grand Theft Auto Zones
|About RSS IRC Archives Upload Feedback Affiliation Legal Staff Contact Join|
|Home GTA V IV CW VCS LCS SA VC III Top Down Files Forums|